chapter 37

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook three of them were seated on the floor on the same spot where they consoled Jungkook that day .

They have no idea how long they've been here already but still none of them want to leave each other .

Jimin looked down at his both hands which were entangled with Taehyung and Jungkook hand resting on his lap .

" What are you looking at Jimin? " Taehyung asked in low and lovely voice .

Jimin looked up to Taehyung's face as he was leaning on his broad shoulder " that I am so lucky to have you both right now with me " he smiled and looked Jungkook who was lightly snoring on his lap .

" We are always going to be with you Jimin "Taehyung said smiling but Jimin smiled faded away as soon he heard Taehyung .

Taehyung noticed Jimin smile fading away

" I will never let any harm come near you both " Jimin said leaning back on Taehyung shoulder while patting lightly on Jungkook head .

Taehyung can feel the tension in his words but couldn't pinpoint the reason of it .

" Jimin!! You don't have to protect us When I am here , did you forget I am a ruthless gangster. No one can come near you both " Taehyung said this to light out Jimin mood .

And it worked, Jimin chuckled looking Taehyung " you are ruthless... nice joke " And lay back down on Taehyung shoulder closing his eyes .

" but I am " Taehyung pouted but in the end a smile reached his face too closing his eyes too .

Meanwhile somewhere in the big house a unknown big tall guy was standing in front of the transparent wall holding wine glass wearing a night robe .

" what happened honey ? Why are you standing here instead of sleeping? " another guy came and back Hugged him wearing only a white shirt .

The first guy sipped the wine looking the city in front of him " everything look so beautiful when they are in peace " his voice was hoarse .

A guys behind him nodded smiling " I wish this peace to remain always like this " .

Robe guy smirked emptying the whole wine glass in one go " but I don't like beautiful things because they make me sick " he jerked off the guy hand on him .

He walked to the gate , tilted his head Little to look at the other guy " I am gifting this apartment to you for spending a few weeks with me but let me tell you one thing ..that you are not a good top " he smirked opening the gate of the room where already few bodyguard were waiting for him to escort.

The guy who was left behind was left standing in dumb reaction . He couldn't understand what just happened until he saw that robe guy going out of room . He ran to chase him but one of the bodyguards pushed him making him fall on the floor badly . Tears started flowing down his eyes as he cursed loudly throwing everything around him " YOU ARE FUCKING ASSHOLE KIM !!!! I WAS NOT YOUR FUCKTOY " he screamed his lung out but that robe guy didn't stop .

" Mr. Kim !! We came to know that maybe young master seokjin lied to you " one of the men said bowing down next to him wearing black dress looking like a body guard in the elevator.

Elevator opened and he walked out from there to his car . One of the bodyguard opened it car gate for him to sit inside.

And the bodyguard who informed him earlier also sat down in front seat of the car .

Mr . Kim took the cigarette lying on the car seat and started smoking " and why do you think so ? " he asked looking at the building on his right from which he just came .