chapter 17

“ what’s happening !! Stop It !! I SAID STOPP EVERYONE “

Few officers came running and dragged away all the prisoner back to their cells beating them leaving four boys their .

Two officers ran towards Taehyung and made him stop from hitting that prisoner anymore but Taehyung was not stopping even beating the hell out of that prisoner .

" Leave me !! I am not going to leave this piece of shit !! LEAVE ME "

Taehyung's anger was beyond his control . He was trying to struggle out from their grip , So in order to stop Taehyung one of the officers hit Taehyung on his back , pushed him to the wall and handcuffed his both hand behind his back .

Jimin moved his head to other side , clenching his hand more into fist . He don’t  why but he was getting pissed looking that officer hit Taehyung and pushing him . He was so much enraged that he would have hit that officer if he keep on watching more .

“ what is all this ? Officer park Jimin how is it possible that two prisoners are fighting under the supervision of the officer and you are not stopping him ? EXPLAIN ME “ the chief screamed on Jimin face .

Jimin didn’t flinched , he just bowed down “ I am sorry sir “

Chief was getting frustrated “ officer Jimin I said EXPLAIN ME NOT TO JUST APOLOGISE  “ .

Jimin didn’t flinch again and keep on standing in straight position looking down in respect but Jungkook flinched , he was already trembling and now  screaming voice of chief was scaring him more . He just wanted to run away from there explaining nothing but he couldn't watch Jimin being scolded and Taehyung being hit because of him more .

Jungkook took a courage and stepped little forward towards the chief, trembling and with low head “ s .. sir can I .. please explain “. 

The chief looked at Jungkook with an intense look ,  he can’t just hear some mere prisoner words but it was singer Jungkook and he wants to know what happened so he just nodded .

Jungkook gulped a thick saliva and started explaining everything that happened from that day when he was saved because of Taehyung till now when he was going to get raped. He was trembling and feeling guilty and embarrassed everything at the same time but still he kept on telling the truth just for two boys .

Taehyung was stunned when he heard that Jungkook was trying to save him and he was the reason because of which he was almost got raped .

Jimin who was feeling irritated from everything since morning , now hearing Jungkook he understands that Jungkook was not the one who destroyed his gift and instantly started feeling guilty thinking how rude he was with Jungkook without knowing the truth .

" What an outrageous act !!! I will not tolerate this in my prison  , officers leave prisoner 1607 and take this unconscious prisoner 1789 to room 35 , and he is going to stay there for a week “ chief ordered and officers did as they were ordered .

“ But you two are still wrong so you two will be punished too .. prisoner 1607 you are going to wash the clothes and do the work in the workshop for one weak and officer Jimin you are going to supervise him that he do his every work otherwise you will be held accountable !! Understood “ he ordered Looking Jimin and Taehyung who was watching that prisoner being dragged like a rag , away from his eyesight.

Jimin nodded bowing down one again but Taehyung didn’t bow or reply anything instead started wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth .

Chief cursed looking at Taehyung because he knew it was a waste of time to talk sense in Taehyung's mind instead he looked at Jungkook “ and you prisoner 1608 .. since you are a victim here .. you are given full one week rest and for now  officer Jimin take both of them back to their cell “ after saying this chief walked away from their.