chapter 56

“ what .. he said sir ? “ Jimin asked Jungkook raising his eyebrows with a small smile on his face to which Jungkook nodded in response.

“ When you will meet his brother then you will understand why i said that.. he was looking like he is a leader of all of us “ Taehyung reason out remember how scared he got by just getting a glance from Jungkook brother .

Jimin chuckled with Jungkook “ and I am sure he will like me “ he said in teasing tone and winking Jungkook.

Taehyung pouted crossing his arms on his chest and turned his face to other side of the room . He knows that Jimin was teasing but still a thought was making him restless and that was the fact that neither Jungkook nor Jimin family are going to accept him easily because he is a gangster . Thats the reason he got so nervous in front of Namjoon , He just wanted to earn their respect by becoming a good person in front of them .

When he was thinking all this all of a sudden someone came near his face and quickly kissed his lips. He was left blinking his eyes .

“ don’t pout .. or.. or we both will kiss you till you went out of breath “ Jungkook said blushing mentioning Taehyung words from prison to him only.

Taehyung who was feeling sad suddenly a smile reached his face “ ohhh really , then I am ready to pout for the whole night “ as he says this in his deep voice , He slowly started leaning forward towards Jungkook with a evil smirk on his face.

Jungkook nervously started crawling backward  looking in Taehyung deep eyes as Taehyung reduced his distance till Jungkook's back touched the head of the bed and was left  nowhere to escape.

Taehyung grinned as he slowly crawled up to the poor bunny caging him between his two strong arms, staring into Jungkook's innocent, doe-eyed eyes and saying, "You started," with a smirk .

" I

" I ..I am sorry" Jungkook apologized nervously blinking his eyes innocently.

When Jungkook's lips moved it caught Taehyung attention " its too late for that , kook "his throat rolled ,  he lightly tilted his face to his left ,  leaned forward and snatched those tender lips in his lips . He placed a few soft kisses first, then slowly , slowly those soft kisses turned into a heated one .

Jimin was watching and enjoying the entire scenario from his seat next to them earlier, but as they began kissing, the seductive looks on their faces in the dim room light made Jimin's throat tighten too .

Suddenly His eyes catches Jungkook neck . It was like he was hypnotize from Jungkook body . he slowly leaned forward and placed his lips on Jung kook’s cold neck making Jungkook close his eyes more tightly.  Now he understands why vampires love to bite on necks only. Earlier, he had no idea that someone's neck could appear so seductive.