chapter 32

After making Suga believe that Jimin in not in a relationship with Taehyung  he helped him in walking outside the room putting his arm around his own neck .

As soon Taehyung stepped outside he was puzzled , when he spotted Jungkook waiting outside , wondering why Jungkook was standing outside rather than coming inside.

And Because Jungkook was staring down, he didn't see them coming outside , but when he sensed their presence, he turned to gaze to the right and tears started to gather in his eyes .

He saw Taehyung standing with Jimin and without wasting a single second He hurried over to Taehyung and hugged him wrapping his arm around Taehyung's neck, "I was so terrified, Taehyung."

Taehyung swiftly grabbed Jungkook's waist with both of his hands to provide support. He was in pain as a result of Jungkook's body touching Taehyung's, but he refrained himself from pushing Jungkook , he don’t want to push the boy . He smiled instead of showing it on his face and apologized "I know and I'm sorry for having you worry all day."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook out of his embrace and asked "But why didn't you come inside?" as he wiped away his tears "  Are you still mad at me? "  He asked, raising his eyebrow.

Jungkook shook his head innocently “ he is scared of hospitals and infirmary rooms” but instead of Jungkook , Jimin replied for him . He also brought his hand up and wiped the tear from Jungkook eyes softly from his thumb .

Taehyung looked Jungkook with raised eyebrows and in return Jungkook nodded .

“ Lets go back first before anyone gets to know that you both are not in your cell “ Jimin advised and took them to their cell .

And Thank god for whole walk from infirmary to the cell no officer or any prisoner saw them . All of them were busy sleeping.

Jimin and Jungkook both brought Taehyung back inside the cell  and made him sit carefully on his bed mattress.

“ I .. should also go “  Jimin said but in his mind he didn’t want to go . He want to stay as he was still worried for Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his head to gaze at Jimin who was already looking him and all of the sudden his heart started beating fast again.

Jungkook saw both of them looking at each other but the way they were looking felt a little different today . He couldn’t see them more and quickly reverted his away from them .

Jimin was somewhat distracted by Taehyung's gaze, but not so much that he failed to notice Jungkook. It pained him to see Jungkook turn his gaze away from them. He didn't mean to hurt Jungkook, but he just couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung when their eyes met.

Jimin finally decided to leave and  turned to leave the cell, but after taking a few steps only he noticed that his vision had returned to being fuzzy. He thought that opening and closing his eyes could help, but it only made his head hurt more.

Jungkook was just an inch back from Jimin . He was about to follow him to thank him when he saw Jimin holding his head. He hurriedly grabbed Jimin's arm out of concern in case he could trip and fall " Are you all right? I think you should take a seat for a while ; you look tired " he stated with concern look on his face .

Jimin turned to face Jungkook and said smiling , "I'm alright, don't worry," before leaving the room, locking the cell, and exiting from there .

Jimin, as usual, didn't even attempt to turn around and glance behind him but Jungkook was still waiting for him to do so like always .

Jimin immediately ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. Even though he was terribly ill, that wasn't his top priority.

After vomiting he looked in the mirror in front of him and started thinking what Suga told him earlier . He clenched the basin tightly thinking how Jungkook just moved away his eyes from him earlier . It was hurting him and why he fall for Jungkook in first place when he knows that he shouldn’t ?