chapter 41

There was nothing to bother the trio of guys as they sat together under a big starry sky. They were so pleased to be together in such a lovely setting that they lost track of their surroundings , but as we all know, happiness doesn't last forever.

They were savouring their moment when the sudden ring of the dinner bell jolted them out of their romantic bliss and brought them back to the present.

They immediately turned their heads in the direction of the canteen after hearing the bell with a dejected expression.

Taehyung sighed heavily and had a pained look on his face, saying, "Now we have to go back again."

Jungkook's smile also vanished in the thin air which was radiating just a few seconds ago

Jimin was disappointed too when he heard the bell , he knows that now they again have to behave like officers and prisoners not rather than boyfriends , which was pretty hurtful .

Jungkook extended his hand and placed it above on Taehyung and Jimin already tangled hand grabbing their attention towards him“ I don’t want to get separate again " he said in a low voice.

Jimin smiled understanding what Jungkook was trying to say “ but kook !! We are not separating , we can still see each other " he said tidying Jungkook hair " and Taehyung will be there with you" he said smiling but in heart he also knows whatever he is saying to Jungkook is just an excuse because he himself was feeling the separation too .

Jungkook pouted " but it's not the same Jimin " he said looking down .  Taehyung also understood what he wanted to say because he could also relate himself to Jungkook .

“  We don’t want to be stay away from you Jimin ...like today “ Taehyung said with soft expression looking Jimin “ … but its okay !! We understand you are busy ,  first of all you are officer and we both are prisoners we can’t stay together all the time like other couples but its okay" he tightened his grip on Jungkook and Jimin hand " .. I like every moment I spend with you both even if it is for 2 minutes only “ Taehyung completed with a smile looking Jungkook “ am I right Jungkook? “ he asked in low voice signaling Jungkook to understand Jimin and their situation just through his eyes .

Jungkook didn’t want to accept but he knows what Taehyung just said is all true and even if he don't want ,  he has to accept this rather than force Jimin no matter how much he wants to be together with both of them he shouldn’t force Jimin.

Jungkook nodded softly “ you are right tae !! The time we are spending now is more important than thinking about the time which we don’t “ he also smiled but they both didn’t noticed Jimin expression “ tae , kook !! You …” but before his sentence could completed Jungkook stood up quickly from Jimin lap hearing prisoners coming in the canteen.

Taehyung turned his head to look in the building again “ I think we should go before anyone see us “ he advised looking back both of the boys .

“ but tae … “

Taehyung interrupted Jimin in between his sentence by giving a quick kiss on his lips .

Jungkook also crouched down to Jimin level to plant a soft and quick kiss on his lips and forehead .

Jimin accepted their kiss , kissing back “ but listen to me …" but he wanted to say something before they go .

“ lets meet inside min “ Taehyung smiled looking Jimin , he held held Jungkook hand and ran to go inside the building leaving Jimin all shocked alone .

Jimin looked them going back inside but before going Jungkook looked back to wave his hand smiling.

Jimin waved back smiling but when he saw them going inside the building his smile vanished and pout came in its place “ they don’t have to leave me behind.