chapter 46

“ he is again not here today “ Jungkook pouted while taking few bites of his food from tray .  

Its been second day Jimin didn’t came back to prison .

Soobin asked raising his eyebrows, "Who hyung?" Jungkook received a questioning look from Yeonjun as well, but Jungkook chose to keep swirling his soup and sulking like a child instead of responding .

Taehyung uncomfortably smiled, "Ohh he means.. food.. his fav food didn't come today. " "You both eat your food," he adds smiling awkwardly and moves their tray towards them. Both the boys nod slowly and begin eating food with smiles.

To prevent the other two boys from hearing him , Taehyung turned to face Jungkook and grabbed his hand from underneath the table. "He has gone home, kook, maybe that's why he couldn't come," he whispered.

Jungkook nodded understanding what Taehyung was trying to say “ I know but I miss him” he says staring outside the canteen with a gloomy expression .

“ Jimin!! I accept I love drinking so much but We have been drinking since yesterday, can we stop please now “ Suga was totally drunk but Jimin who was sitting in front of him didn’t seem to be drunk at all . He was holding his drink looking outside the transparent wall on his left “ hyung !! I am thinking to stop doing things what my father wants ”

Suga shifted the bottles away from Jimin and said, "You are drunk. Stop drinking anymore," with drowsy eyes before observing that Jimin didn't appear to be kidding or drunk in any way

Suga's expression turned grave, saying, "Jimin, you know you can't do it even if you want."

Jimin turned to face Suga and said, "I know that's why I am thinking of giving him a small shock..he needs to know whose son I am," before grabbing the bottle and downing the entire thing. "I know he enjoys seeing me helpless, but this time I want him to know what it feels like to be helpless," he added with a scary look and smirk on his face.

“ I miss him too “ Taehyung replied gloomily too , looking the way Jungkook was looking and suddenly his eyes met an officer eyes whom he couldn’t recognise but as soon that Officer noticed Taehyung looking at him he quickly reverted his eyes from him which made Taehyung to frown deeply.

Jungkook was so lost in missing the other boy that didn’t noticed Taehyung frown . He stood up and was going step out of the bench but Taehyung stopped him grabbing his hand “ where are you going? “ he asked looking Jungkook.

“ restroom “ Jungkook replied and Taehyung left his hand hearing him but his heart don’t want Jungkook to go alone “ wait , I am coming too “ he stood up and started walking with Jungkook leaving two innocent soul behind.

Soon they both reached the restroom, Jungkook was in one of the stall and Taehyung was standing in front of the basin washing his hands .

Jungkook came out of the stall and went straight to wash his hand too but suddenly something evil popped up in his mind while washing his hand.

He smiled and splashed some water on Taehyung who was standing next to him.

Taehyung was suddenly dumbfounded when a few drops of water came on his face but when he saw Jungkook smiling he understood what he was doing and started smiling too .

“ You .. come here ”  Taehyung held the water in his hand and threw it on Jungkook laughing too but Jungkook blocked it all by hand “ I am sorry .. “ Jungkook apologized giggling but it was too late as Taehyung was not stopping now .

Soon their teasing turned into a playful fight in which they soaked each other in water like small kids having fun in their own world. However, Jungkook was the only one who was mostly looking soaked in water “ I am sorry Tae ..stop..hehe ..wait “ he tried to stop in the middle of his laughing . He was so indulge in playing splashing water game on each other that he didn’t noticed someone coming inside the restroom .