chapter 68

A car came in front of the Taehyung mansion . Doing the paper work and all formalities they didn’t know when the sun came down and moon came up .

Seokjin and Jungkook both came out of the car but Namjoon couldn’t because he was holding sleepy Sejini in his arms . Jungkook came around to open the door of the car for Namjoon But seokjin was fast and opened the car gate for Namjoon “ are you thinking of staying here for life… come out “

Namjoon looked seokjin with a frown “ if I could I would have never stayed here .. “ he said stepping out of the car looking seokjin angrily .

He was going to take another step forward to walk inside but suddenly remembered that he forgot to pick his phone up from seokjin car . He turned to pick his phone up and in that he didn't notice a rock lying in the track and stepped on it  .

 “ hyung …!!” Jungkook gasped and was going to hold Namjoon but he was little far from him .

But Seokjin was quick  ,  he quickly grabbed Namjoon's slender waist from one hand and held Namjoon's head from behind with his other hand , keeping Sejini secure in between both of them but he couldn't take their weight on himself which resulted seokjin to hit his own back against the car badly.

“ Hyung !!! Are you okay ?? “  Jungkook came running near them to check them but before Namjoon could reply to him  

“ WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING NAMJOON ? CAN'T YOU SEE YOU HAVE A GOD DAMN KID WITH YOU .. ASSHOLE “ seokjin shouted angrily on Namjoon

Namjoon blinking his eyes looked seokjin , he never thought that seokjin would be this angry “ I .. I was .. “  but before he could reply Sejini woke up rubbing his eyes with his cute little hands “ what happened?”  he looked seokjin in front and a smile came on his face “ ohh !!! Jini uncle.. “ and without giving a warning he wrapped his small and slender arm around anger filled seokjin neck and all the anger just vanished into a thin air like it was never there.

Seokjin closed his eyes , huffing badly . His heartbeat was racing in his heart thinking about them getting hurt .

Sejini moved back from seokjin and noticed Sokjin's big arms going all the way behind his father's back . He smiled and placed his small soft hand on the seokjin arm , saying “ we three are connected “ he said in playful voice .

Namjoon and seokjin exchanged look with each other and sudden redness came on their cheeks instantly. Namjoon immediately stepped back avoiding to look seokjin. Seokjin was same.

Jungkook was stunned too hearing Sejini , he cleared his throat and stepped forward sensing the awkwardness between them “ Sejini .. would you like to meet kookie uncle friends ? “

Sejini instantly nodded smiling and went in Jungkook arms looking the big mansion in front of him “ is This a house where we are going to live? “

Jungkook nodded walking inside the mansion “ do you like it ? “

Sejini nodded excitedly “ Sejini loved it “  making Jungkook chuckle on his cuteness.

Seokjin rubbed behind his head looking Namjoon in front of him “ are you okay ? “ he asked still feeling awkward.

Namjoon nodded looking him “ thank you for saving us and ..also for taking us to Sejini school “ and Instantly turned to follow Jungkook.

Seokjin was dumbfounded for second blinking his eyes , he didn’t expect Namjoon to thank him but now when he got the thank you . A small smile came on his face and started walking to follow them inside “ hey , wait for me”

Jimin came home early today , he was feeling bored between his fellow mates and every time he pass through Taehyung and Jungkook prison he starts missing them .