chapter 52

Three hours have passed since they were sent out of the room .  Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook didn't move an inch from there, they were waiting outside the room hearing Jimin's screams and groans of pain which was making two boys'hearts crumble in pain .

Taehyung was ready to just smash the door open and confront that doctor for causing his Jimin pain if Jungkook have not stopped him from entering the room earlier.  

Jungkook was sitting on the floor against the door hugging his both legs with his face on his knees trembling and waiting for the doctor to open the gate for them .

Whereas Taehyung was pacing in the corridor restlessly and anxiously when suddenly they heard the door knob twisting .

Jungkook instantly raised his head to look Taehyung who looked back and stood up quickly to go inside the room. 

Doctor opened the room and looked the boys in front of him who were eagerly waiting for him to say something.

“ How is he now ?”  Jungkook asked peeking inside the room .

“ he is fine now “ he turned and looked Jimin making other two boys also look Jimin “ but he was severely burnt .. I have applied medicine and gave him a painkiller for now but you have to take care of his wounds , try not let it wet “ Taehyung and Jungkook nodded in response .

After hearing doctor instructions Taehyung ran inside the room . Jungkook also want to run inside but before that he bowed down “ thank you doctor for your effort “ thanked the doctor and then ran inside the room .

Doctor smiled “ what a good kid “ and walked outside closing the door of the room behind.

As soon they ran inside , they saw Jimin lying on the bed upside like before but now his upper body which was naked but was now covered with bandages .

Taehyung slowly took steps and sat down on the bed against the wall near Jimin's face carefully , looking at face who earlier was frowning but was now in peace .

Jungkook also came closer to Jimin and sat down on the bed too in front of Taehyung holding Jimin hand in his .

“ you promised that you will not let anything happen to you “ Taehyung complaint moving hair from Jimin eyes softly.

Jungkook eyes started tearing up remembering how much Jimin was screaming in pain earlier . At that time he was trying his best not to show but he was also on verge of giving up the treatment too .

Jungkook brought Jimin hand near his face and placed it on his face closing his eyes to feel his presence. To make his heart know that he is fine now which was still racing in fear “ please wake up “ he begged in low and trembling voice as tear fall down his eyes .

Taehyung looked Jungkook , He understands what Jungkook was feeling very perfectly . He slowly extended his hand and wiped his tears with his thumb “ don’t cry kook , he is fine now … “ Jungkook nodded hearing Taehyung but instead of stopping his tears started flowing down more freely.

Taehyung couldn’t see him crying so badly, he held Jungkook nape and pulled him in his embrace. Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung body hiding his face in Taehyung neck “ I .. I was scared tae “ he mumbled in Taehyung neck crying.

Taehyung nodded patting lightly on Jungkook head and back “ I know .. I know kook “ .

Actually Taehyung was showing his fear through his anger but Jungkook couldn’t do that . Instead he was handling Taehyung but right now when he saw Jimin covered in bandages he couldn’t control his emotion which he was trying his best not to show , came out running.