chapter 2

“ Jungkook wake up ..wake up Jungkook …for god sake please wake up”

As soon Jungkook heard , he Opened his eyes slightly and saw his manager running in the house while talking with someone on the phone .

Jungkook slowly stood up rubbing his eyes and walked outside his room yawning “ good morning hyung “ and sat on the sofa but his manager didn’t reply because he was busy on the phone.

So Jungkook started searching remote around him for television . Whenever he wakes up first he want is news about him. He loves watching himself on the T.V. but the remote was nowhere to be found . Not under the pillows , not under his yesterday snacks nowhere .

“ Hyung !! Have you seen my T.V. remote it is nowhere”  Jungkook asked looking around him but no reply came again .

He got frustrated and gave up and sat crossing his hands while pouting deeply and started looking at his manager who was still on his phone .

He stood up and snatched away his manager phone away from him aggressively “ can you please listen to me ? What is so important that you are not even listening to me ?” he asked pinching his voice little above to show his anger but before his manager could reply T.V. was opened because the remote for which he was searching was on the floor and Jungkook unknowingly stepped on it switching it on .

“ Jungkook ….”

“ So today big news is the famous singer jeon Jungkook , who has many fans all around world we came to know that he had an affair with someone and last night he even killed someone for her . How can a innocent looking boy can be such a person ? Many fans are protesting outside his mansion and house supporting him and some fans turned their back on him saying that he is a traitor . We also came to know that Jungkook was in police station last night but as you all can see on the screen which we have taken from social media how police is happily taking autograph and selfies with a murderer . Is this how world is . To know detail please keep on watching ……..”

Suddenly T.V. was closed . Everything was quite nothing can be hear for few minutes till his manager decided to say something .

“ Jungkook …I got a call few hours before that the boy died and his family cased a file against you in the court .. media and directors are calling me since morning that’s why I was busy in that “ his manager explained in a low voice but Jungkook didn’t say anything . He couldn’t say anything because as soon he saw his picture in T.V. with criminal tag on him he felt his world crumbling down. He was standing still looking at the closed T.V.

“Jungkook ..” 

“ Hyung ..I ..I didn’t do anything . I didn’t kill him . I ..I was saving that girl you can ask her but I ..I didn’t kill him and why they are saying I have an affair with her ? I don’t even know her “ Jungkook asked trembling a little with wide eyes looking at his manager .

Manager sighed and started rubbing his temple in frustration “ that bitch told media that she is your girlfriend …And you were jealous that’s why you killed that boy” .

Jungkook couldn’t believe what he just heard . He scoffed deeply remembering how she was crying last night .

“ Jungkook don’t worry …I will try to think something ..you just stay home and rest ” his manager assured him patting Jungkook shoulder before going out of the house .

Jungkook was scoffing thinking in how much big mess he is in now . He instantly ran inside his room , wore black hoodie with a cap , a black mask and ran outside his house keeping his phone in his pocket with murderous look on his face   .