chapter 39

It was past time and lunch time also started but Jimin nether came to pick them nor to eat .

Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting for Jimin to appear in the canteen , even if they can't eat together which hurt them but at least they can see each other but Jimin was not showing.

" eat some food kook !! " Taehyung suggested Jungkook smiling but his main focus was on the entrance gate of the canteen from where few officer were coming and going but not the person he was searching for was there .

Jungkook signed with little pout looking the food in the tray " I am not feeling hungry tae " he said and turned around to find if the boy has came but still he was nowhere to find which made him pout more but then his eyes stop on other two boys .

Few prisoner were sitting with them the boys but it doesn't look like they were enjoying sitting between those boys . This remind Jungkook of himself when he first came in the prison. If it was for Jimin and Taehyung who helped him million times he never would have survived till today .

Taehyung was busy finding the boy but when he looked Jungkook he noticed Jungkook looking few prisoner which he couldn't understand why he was looking there.

" kook !! Why are you looking them " he asked politely looking the way Jungkook was looking.

Jungkook turned around to look Taehyung " I will be back tae!! " he said and stood up but before he could here Taehyung reply he walked to those prisoners leaving confused Taehyung alone .

" you two are new here right !!" one of the prison said grinning widely which doesn't look good on his face .

Soobin was feeling scared looking prisoners around , same was with yeonjun.

They both were sitting holding each other together under table giving support but that was not working.

One of those prisoners saw them holdings hand . He smirked licking the spoon " you two are pretty close " he shifted little close to soobin smirking " why not we become close too " he said placing his hand on soobin lower back .

Soobin instantly closed his eyes in disgust and yeonjun that hand " lea.. leave him " he commanded but his shuttering voice only make them laugh them be scared of him .

" Ohh I am scared " that Prisoners said smirking and lowering his hand more .

Soobin was clenching the spoon in his hand tightly feeling disgusting to his core " leave ... "

" soobin , yeonjun you are here !! I was finding you both for whole day " Jungkook said smiling but he was not showing how scared he was feeling inside. He quickly grabbed soobin hand and dragged him out of the seat with yeonjun away from those prisoners and was quickly going to run away with them.

" how dare ... " prisoner stood up cursing Jungkook but other prisoner next to him pulled him down on his seat looking scared.

" What the hell !! Leave me " he shouted on that scared prisoner.

" Don't touch him ... " he whispered trembling . That prisoner noticed that he was looking somewhere , he followed the way and saw Taehyung looking them dangerously with a scary smirk which made them feel goosebumps all over their body .

" Come with me .." Jungkook whispered and dragged both of them to his seat where Taehyung was already waiting.

As soon he saw Jungkook coming back his expression instantly changed into a soft and a cute one.

" Sit here .."Jungkook made both the boy sit where earlier he was sitting and himself sat next to Taehyung. He handed his bottle to the soobin and grabbed Taehyung water bottle too to give yeonjun without even asking Taehyung.