chapter 22

Jungkook don't want to stay there anymore , he stood up and started walking again without knowing the direction where he was going.

" hey !! Who are you ? And what are you doing here quickly go back to your house before I catch you "

Jungkook suddenly heard someone, he looked around him and noticed that he reached outside the prison without knowing . He don't have an idea since when he was walking and why he reached this place from where he was excited to go away in morning .

He looked in front of him from where the voice came . He couldn't see the person due to rain but hearing his voice only he understood who the boy was and couldn't control himself anymore .

When he started , he was walking slowly but that walk suddenly changed into running and jumped hugging the boy tightly while burying his face in the boy neck .

" Jungkook, what happened .. what are you doing here ?" Jimin asked bringing his hand on Jungkook back .

" H... hyungs .. " he couldn't say anything and Jimin understood that Something was wrong .

" Jungkook !! Tell me what's wrong" Jimin asked rubbing his back softly . He can clearly feel how badly Jungkook is soaked in rain and is trembling " leave it , tell me where is your home I will take you there " .

Jungkook shook his head sniffing in Jimin neck " I don't want to go there , please take me in back inside , please "

Jimin didn't argue and just nodded quickly " okay lets go inside " he waited for him to move back from the hug but Jungkook didn't want to leave him .

Jimin was left with no choice , he crouched a little and brought Jungkook legs on his waist like a koala and walked inside.

Jimin looked around before going inside if any officers were there but thanks to his luck no was there .

He quietly walked inside the locker room holding Jungkook securely .

Jungkook was also clinging on him as if it was nothing , he didn't care how he was being carried as his mind was busy rewinding his manager and brother face like a loop .

Jimin quickly and quietly opened his locker from one hand and took out his clothes for himself and Jungkook prison clothes which he thankfully forget to submit in the morning.

Now after taking clothes, the main problem was how to take Jungkook to his prison and in his condition he don't know if it is a great idea to take him back to the cell but where he should take him .

An idea popped up in his mind , he quietly Walked out the locker room and reached outside one room .

He opened the door and walked inside that room . He slowly kept clothes on one side and made Jungkook sit on top of table.

Jungkook finally moved back from Jimin hug but still his tears were not stopping " I am sorry " .

Jimin shook his head lightly , he leaned forward and softly wiped tears from Jungkook face " why are you sorry Jungkook " .

" for..for everything " Jungkook started sobbing hiding his face in his palms .

Jimin was not getting how to make Jungkook stop crying .

" Jungkook, you should get changed If you don't change, you'll catch a cold " Jimin said as he noticed him trembling But Jungkook didn't hear him and just keep on crying.

" Jungkook... " before Jimin could further say something his phone started ringing. He was going to cut the call but when he saw the number he couldn't .