chapter 90

As fast as Jungkook could drive he did and came near Jimin house . He quickly stopped the car a little far from the house in case Mr. Park is at home .

And came out Looking around to not get caught from Mr. Park bodyguards , he came near the house but to his shock not even a single  guard was standing “ Maybe Mr. Park is not at home … “ but this is not important , more important was for him to meet Jimin .

He looked around to be sure if anyone was there but still no one total silence and a cold shiver ran through his whole body . Jungkook was not liking this silence .

When he walked inside , even inside the house it was quite “ Jimin … Taehyung.. “ he called little aloud walking inside and suddenly saw two head with their backs towards him .

Jungkook smiled “ Jimin , Taehyung … “ he ran but when he saw it was not Taehyung or Jimin instead were Mr. Park and Mr. Kim , seated in the hall and that smile just gets converted into a deep frown came over his face .

Mr. Park smirked pouring a drink in two glasses “ welcome home Jungkook .. “ he looked him smiling “ want to drink ? “ but Jungkook was not finding anything amusing to smile .

Kim walked to Park and took his glass looking Jungkook “ you are not shocked looking at us ? It means you know everything , already . .” he said sipping the alcohol still Jungkook didn’t  reply and keep on glaring them clenching his hand .

Park came around and sat down on the sofa and lightly patted on the sofa beside him “ I remember you came here last time and claimed that you love my son …but then I came to know you broke up with them …” he took a sip of his alcohol”  why don’t you take a seat and talk with me …what wrong they did to you “

“ sorry but please MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS …I am not in the mood to have any type of help or consultation from any of you for my relationship … “ finally Jungkook spoke .

Kim's anger “ you. .. “ he stepped forward but before he could go any further park placed his hand on kim shoulder smirking “ you have some guts son … “

Jungkook scoffed at their faces " i don't have time to taste with you two ...so please excuse me" , he bowed down , turned around and started walking to go out of  the house .

Jungkook while walking picked his out of the pant pocket to call jimin and as soon he placed the phone against his ear , suddenly his face was filled with fear and horror  . He saw some people in black clothes bringing unconscious Jimin and Taehyung practically dragging them holding their shoulder and threw them in the hall in front of him .

Earlier the same morning.

Taehyung banged his hand against the steering wheel smiling ear to ear " i fucking did it ..." Holding a pendrive in his hand.

Flashback

" i am giving you this because sofia used to tell me that you were going to help her ..." Sofia's boyfriend said seated outside Sofia's mother room staring at the pendrive " this is all which helps to give justice to everyone who was wronged and ... And also will help sofia out of guilt and help her to stay in peace " a tear drop fell down from his eyes.

Taehyung placed his hand on the boy shoulder" i am really sorry for my father... " . Sofia's boyfriend shook his head wiping his eyes" its not your fault.. " he turned to Taehyung on left bringing that pendrive in front of him " she trusted you ... So don't break it " .

Taehyung eyes went wide when he saw the pendrive, this is the only thing which can help him and Jimin, he held that pendrive and looked sofia's boyfriend " i will not .."