chapter 97

As soon Jungkook heard the gate being unlocked , the bouquet he was holding, he immediately pushed it in Jimin hand smiling. 

Jimin was dumbfounded, but before he could ask anything the gate was opened.

“ who is ..”  Minhyuk asked but stopped in middle when he saw Jimin standing in front of him “ s.. sir .. “ he immediately bowed his head down.

“ hiii Minhyuk… “ Jungkook waved smiling widely and nudged Jimin arms lightly. Jimin blinking his eyes turned to Taehyung who signaled him from his eyes to pass that flower bouquet . Jimin nodded , he looked at Minhyuk “ umm .. hiii “ he brought that flower bouquet in front of Minhyuk.

Minhyuk blinking his eyes looked at the flower bouquet in confusion “ what is this for ? “

“ this … “ he thought for a moment looking here and there and immediately an idea popped up, he smiled and looked at Minhyuk “ thank you for saving that box yesterday “ . Jungkook and Taehyung face palmed together .

Minhyuk smiled “ you came for this… thank you sir“ and held that flower bouquet " please come inside" he said moving a little back giving a way to them to walk inside .

Jungkook gave a look to Jimin shaking his head in disbelief and walked inside , then Taehyung did the same too , meanwhile Jimin was scratching his back of head awkwardly.

When they walked inside, they were stunned looking around the house . The whole house was messy , Minhyuk forgot that and when he turned he saw his under garments lying on the floor . All embarrassed he ran and picked that up smiling" umm my house is messy right ..."

Jungkook laughed walking more inside " don't worry its nothing compared to mine " suddenly he saw medicine opened with glass of water lying on the table" ohh are you not well ? " he asked. 

Minhyuk stopped picking up the clothes and turned to Jungkook hearing him " nothing much .. just little fever"

" fever??" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows and immediately placed his hand on Minhyuk forehead " oh my god .. you are burning" he said with stunned eyes " you should rest ... have you gone to doctor .. is that medicine right?" He was scolding.

Looking him concerned Taehyung and Jungkook were smiling while Minhyuk eyes were filled with tears . " thankyou for being concerned for me .." Minhyuk thanked moving his head to the side so that Jimin couldn't see it .

" Minhyuk .. he knows .." Jungkook said with warm smile maintained on his face . Minhyuk was stunned " what ..!!" He asked blinking his eyes but before Jungkook could say anything , Minhyuk was pulled into a hug .

" whatever things a big brother should do for his small brother , you did all those things for me ..." Jimin smiled Hugging Minhyuk" thank you so much for everything you did for me ".

Tears from Minhyuk eyes fell down on Jimin shoulder , he couldn't believe Jimin just called him brother " this what family do " he said and finally hugged back .

Jimin has tears in too but more like happy tears , Jungkook and Taehyung were the same .

After meeting Minhyuk , Taehyung and Jungkook left to take Jungkook things from Jungkook manager house letting two brothers talk and almost at night now three of them were seated in Taehyung room , placing Jungkook clothes and everything in the wardrobe .

Taehyung was helping Jungkook placing his clothes, Meanwhile Jimin was helping them opening the boxes.

" Ahh , i am tired now" Taehyung laid down back on the bed lazily " ... Jungkook leave those clothes , you can wear anything I have ..." he pouted , Jungkook didn't reply and just kept on smiling " for how long we are going to this" Taehyung  complained rolling left and right like some child .