chapter 58

As soon as Jimin and Jungkook saw the area standing near the railing they were left with no words . From where they were positioned, they could see half of the city . When they were in the room they didn’t even realize that they were in so much heights.

“ this is my area.. “ Taehyung said looking at his area with a proud feeling and a smile plastered on his face “ … the second home “

Jimin hairs were flowing because of the wind , he looked Taehyung on his right “ second home? “

Taehyung nodded smiling with a spark in eyes , his hands were in his pocket while he was looking in front of him “ the home in which I used to live with my mom was my first home and this home is my second home which I built to live with my loved ones ”  he explained looking Jungkook and Jimin on his left with a smile.

Jimin and Jungkook smiled back looking the vast area again but suddenly something struck in Jungkook mind. He looked at Taehyung with an innocent doe eyes “ tae , you told us earlier that when your mom left you since then no one gave a surprise or gifts.. but you never told us how your mom left “

Taehyung smile fade away hearing Jungkook question and Jimin noticed it “ leave it tae if you don’t want to talk about “ he said .

Taehyung thought for a second and shook his head “ there is nothing which I don’t want to share with you both .. “ he turned around and leaned on the railing keeping his head low.

“ My father never loved my mom . She used to suffer a lot to get that love but she never got that .... Still she never let me and my brother suffer because of my dad and loved us equally giving us every ounce of love she can give.. “ he smiled while explaining and looking at him smile Jungkook and Jimin started smiling too “ … till one day my dad came home totally drunk... he doesn't care about my birthdays or anything but my mother does . She was not at home and was gone to take a cake for my birthday.... We both brothers were at home alone playing with ourselves ... “ suddenly his words started weighing up making it difficult for Taehyung to continue  .

He took a deep breath and continued  “ but my father had other plans … my dad sent seokjin hyung to bring some more bears from nearby market and I was left all alone… he took me to my room saying that today he will take me to wonderful place on occasion of my birthday...i was soo happy...and without thinking twice i get ready in few seconds and came running in the hall to hold my dad hand ....." Taehyung had a faint smile on his face and started remembering that day

Flashback

"Dad , dad !! I am ready.. lets gooo " little Taehyung said with a exciting cute smile on his face looking his dad .

His dad smiled back looking down at a small figure " let go .." but that smile was hiding something in it .

Mr. Kim walked out the house , his bodyguard  opened the gate for them to sit inside . Taehyung was going to run and sit inside but before he could, his dad pulled his hand back stopping him in the track " its okay , today i am going to take my son myself... You all can stay here " he ordered to his bodyguard with not much expression.

Bodyguard and driver bowed down " yes sir " and walked back inside the mansion leaving the father and son outside in the cold wind.

He made Taehyung sit in the front sit , tighten his seat belt and himself sat in the driver seat to drive the car himself.

Taehyung was excited to finally spend time with his father so today he decided not to sleep on the way like he always does . He put his small cute hand inside his coat pocket and took out a small car toy which his brother gave him as a gift today. He happily started playing with it while rubbing it on his small legs to see the wheels of the car rolling. He don't why but he loves watching the car wheels rolling.