chapter 60

Seokjin was called by his father to order him to come back home. He didn’t want to go since he ran from that torture house of his father from very difficulties but he can’t hide from his father forever and let Taehyung face all alone so he decided to go and meet his father for one last time.

Seokjin knocked on the door and walked inside the room closing the door behind trembling. He bowed down without once looking in front of him “ g.. g.. good evening dad “

“ good evening my beloved son jin “ Mr. Kim said smoking cigar  smirking and leaning back on his chair with one leg on another.

Seokjin finally looked mr. Kim while trembling “ d.. d...dad I need to say something… “

“  first tell me how my Taehyung -ie doing ? I heard he ran out of the prison but for the world he died in the fire “ Mr. Kim mocked. He stood up and started walking slowly keeping his one hand in the pocket and having cigar from another .

Seokjin gulped down when he saw his dad coming near him “ d.. dad .. h.. he .. he is fine , y..you Know him...he..he does things according to himself “ .

Mr. Kim smirked and stopped walking when he was enough close to seokjin who was still looking down . He tightly grabbed seokjin cheeks pressing very hard and blew his cigar smoke on his face “ jin , my son .. you are my favorite child.. don’t lie to me .. you know your dad hates lies “

“ I am not lying dad …” seokjin replied from very difficulties feeling the pain on his face because of tightened grip .

Mr . Kim smirked vanished and was exchanged with very dangerous look . He jerked off the seokjin face and leaned back on the table keeping his eyes on seokjin “ then find why he ran away early and why he came back ? What’s his plan .. everything “

Seokjin face was hurting like hell , even his face has fingers printed on his face. He turned his head to look at his father again clenching his hand tightly into fist “ I don’t know anything… and never in my life I am going to betray my brother for you .. get it “ without his Idea tears started Welling up in eyes but he didn’t let them flow “ ..and today is the last day I came on your order ..next time I won’t be picking your phone “ he said in a deep voice what he wanted and without wasting any second he walked out of room without once looking behind.

When he came out he saw Mr. J coming, he saw seokjin walking away and quickly bowed down but seokjin didn’t stop for a second and walked away from there .

Mr. J walked to room , bowed down his head and walked inside “ master seokjin came.. “ .

Mr. Kim smirked. He keeps the cigar on the ashtray saying “ Mr. J , do me a favor”  Mr. j quickly bowed down to accept any order  “ .. look what my son’s are doing and “ he looked Mr. J “ .. and who are they seeing behind my back , I think they found someone .. as a father I should know who are they “ he ordered with smirk .

Meanwhile after showing his boys shortcut which only few close to Taehyung knows , he reached his parking lot where every model of car was there .

One of guards drove a car and stopped just in front of them . He came out of the car and came running to open the gate of the car for them to enter .

Taehyung let Jungkook sit the car first , he went inside next with Jimin at last . They happily sat next to each other but Jungkook was busy looking around the car . He always wanted to sit in this car but never got a chance nor a money to buy but now when he is inside the car , he couldn’t help himself to look around and admire the beauty of the car .

 He always wanted to sit in this car but never got a chance nor a money to buy but now when he is inside the car , he couldn’t help himself to look around and admire the beauty of the car