Chapter 95

A voice came from the entrance again and this time it was Mr. J himself standing.

" i can't believe this oldie is their uncle ..." Hoseok mummers placing his arm crossed on his chest still keeping his eyes on the jongmin .

Jongmin came inside, he walked to Namjoon and hugged him smiling " it's been a long time since we met ..."

Namjoon was stunned " .. uncle .. its really you .." he looked at him from head to toe " i can't believe this "

" you were saying something  ..." Jimin asked with still frown on his face as he was not liking him much remembering how he placed that gun against Jungkook head

Jongmin nodded, he looked at Taehyung and Jimin with serious expression and started explaining " you both didn't see each other because they first met when they needed to kill Jungkook family otherwise they just used to talk on phone like some partner ...."

" Then how they came to know each other and become partner ... In air ? " Hoseok asked raising his one eyebrow.

" they first met when the park’s cousin killed her girlfriend ,  The  park cousin was friends with Kim and came to help… that’s time To protect his friend , he first took care of the case and then accused the pub waiter of the same who stole the park cousin's purse that night . So that the waiter could never get the case filed, Park bribed the Lawyer and sent the innocent waiter to a dangerous prison where he is now the chairman. The same case was later given to Jung kook’s father when the waiter committed suicide and from their everything started and rest you all know "

" Kim was the one who met Park to kill jeon , then both of them met and when their work was done, they felt that they had won and did not meet again for many years. Then one day Sofia called him and told him that Jungkook helped her, when Kim searched about him he found out that he was Jeon's son. Suddenly a thought came into his mind that if Jungkook goes to jail , he would get the key from him or he would kill him when he became helpless...and like he wanted, with the help of Park they immediately trapped Jungkook in jail,  just like he had trapped that waiter and sent him to jail.  “

“ But Park felt something strange, Kim always used to send poor people and suddenly he sent a celebrity that was too famous, so he also searched. And after searching, as soon as he came to know that Jungkook is Jeon's son, he also sent Jimin there and told him to perform his duty: to take care of both of them. Rather, his plan was that in this way he would keep both Jeon and Kim's son under his wing, so that he could blackmail Kim whenever he gets the opportunity  .

"  But it took the tables in the reverse manner when you three fell in love... Kim had no problem with this, rather he felt that what could be better than this, this way park and jeon both son are in his hands that’s why he didn’t do anything when you came out , just kept on looking at you all . Whereas Park couldn’t accept this , and hired few people in jail to kill Jungkook and bring Taehyung alive but this also didn't go well and , that’s why he was dying to marry Jimin to Jennie . " Mr . J further continued.

Jimin nodded frowning “ I remember seeing some people talking about killing someone on the floor but i didn't know it was a dad … “ and clenched his hand tightly .

" so the prisoners who tried to kill Jungkook were working for Mr. Park ?" Taehyung asked with frown and jongmin nodded .

“ but I can’t let that happen …that’s why … “ Jongmin took a deep breath and closed his eyes” that’s why I made someone throw some toluene on the prison floor and put the prison on fire “

Jimin and Taehyung were shocked “ what !! You did that ? “ they asked together . “ Do you know how much Jimin was hurt ? “ Taehyung asked raising his voice up , Jungkook looked at him and held his hand to calm him down .