chapter 62

📣 warning: smut further not a heavy one but yeah , and is going to be a big hell of a chapter, it took me a lot time to write this chapter and little hobi water so before continue all under age .. babies please skip this chapter and those who are perfect age .. guys enjoy with the song and also gather some hobi water . It is not a good one but i tired 😅 okay , okay now you can read "

" let me show you how much I like it "

Jimin cupped Taehyung's handsome face, pulled him towards himself and attached his lips on Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung quickly closed his eyes when he felt Jimin lips but in that he didn't want to hurt Jimin so instead of leaning on him , he quickly placed his both hands on either side of Jimin on the floor " min .. Ji..Jimin..your ..your back " he mumbled while kissing.

Jimin placed a few soft kisses on Taehyung upper then lower lips both and moved his lips back to look back in Taehyung eyes.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and started blinking it innocently " your back .. its still hurt "
Jimin smiled brushing Taehyung hair from his forehead with love filled eyes" idiot... I was going to give you a gift " he said softly making Taehyung cheeks blush red .

" then let me do the honours ... " Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's neck to turn his face towards him , he leaned forward and placed a soft on his forehead . Taehyung quickly closed his eyes lowering down his head for Jungkook " you always use to complain we forget you ... let us show you how important you are for us ... let us celebrate your birthday "

As he ended Taehyung looked Jungkook in his eyes which were filled with love for him . Jungkook leaned in tilting his head Little on his left to kiss Taehyung, at first it was quick , but he kissed again , then again but this time it was a little intense , and as he was going to kiss again Taehyung couldn't keep up with Jungkook teasing and took a lead . He closed his eyes and started moving his lips on Jungkook's soft one , he slowly raised his both hands and cupped Jungkook's face .

Jimin's eyes were fixed on Taehyung's white slender neck , he leaned forward and touched his neck with his nose "do you trust us ..?" he asked placing a small kiss on it .

Taehyung's body flinched under Jimin's kiss , he nodded while moving his hand down to Jungkook's neck and kissing Jungkook's lips desperately .

Jimin's breath was against Taehyung's neck which was making him go crazy " say it .. from your mouth " he ordered giving another kiss on Taehyung's neck .

Taehyung flinched lightly " I .. I do .. I do trust you both "

This was enough for Jimin and Jungkook inside to go out of control. Slowly the weather around them started heating up .

Jimin smirked hearing Taehyung, while his two boys were kissing each other , he held Taehyung blazer and removed it from Taehyung's body like a pro without disturbing their kiss .

While desperately kissing Jungkook, Taehyung held the Jungkook blazer and removed it from him perfectly too . He tilted his head to his left and then right and then again right to not leave any traces of Jungkook lips . He just wants to taste Jungkook lips from every angle possible.

Jungkook never felt the feeling he was feeling right now , it was totally different , the way he was feeling when he was kissed for the first time. His mind was no longer there with him , now his heart which was making him go insane beating crazily against his body . He was out of breath but he didn't want him to stop . Even if he has to die on the spot he is ready at the moment.

Jimin was enjoying them kissing each other but looking at them his heart was going crazy for them too , he wanted to kiss them , touch them , feel them too .