Extra

📢This extra is written just to conclude last chapter which i forgot to write last time 😅 (poor memory) . If you want you can read or just can skip . No major plot scene !!!!! 📢

After smoking Jimin walked Taehyung towards dinner room rather than his cell because they don’t know how but they spend whole 2 hour in smoking only .

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was sitting in front of him eating his food , they were sitting without talking because Jungkook seems to be in deep thinking while eating , but this was making Taehyung feel ignored . He wanted Jungkook to talk to him so he decided to say something himself .

“ So , what are you thinking ?” Taehyung asked slowly swirling his soup which looks more like the water of some vegetables like he doesn't give a damn .

Jungkook was so deep in his thought that he almost didn’t here Taehyung and also because it was always him who used say something first and Taehyung would only listen .

Jungkook was little shocked too from the sudden change but to be frank he likes this change , at least it would be little less awkward to always keep of talking without knowing if Taehyung is listening to him or not  . He raised his head to look at Taehyung and gave a small nod with a pout  “ I am thinking of some lyrics to write but …I am stuck and now I don't know what to write next “ 

Taehyung nodded with little satisfaction knowing that Jungkook was not avoiding him but was thinking about a song.

“ and you know what .. officer Jimin gave me a notebook ..it has very nice cover ..I will show you in the cell “ Jungkook excitedly told Taehyung , he was really happy taking gift from Jimin . It was first since he came when someone gave him something , which he was in need and was waiting to tell Taehyung since he accepted the gift . He don’t know why but he wanted Taehyung to know as soon as possible before anyone . It's not like he has anyone to tell other than him but yeah he wants Taehyung to be the first one to see .

“ I don’t  want to …I want to sleep in the room “ Taehyung strictly told Jungkook.

Jungkook who was so excited and smiling telling Taehyung about notebook , hearing him his smile vanished and Jungkook started looking down in his food maintaining his pout .

Taehyung didn’t like to show but his lips curled up on its own as soon he heard and saw how excited Jungkook was looking while telling him .

During dinner time all the officers sit and eat the food together in the first row in the canteen while other prisoners sit on other benches to show that they don’t discriminate , this is one the rule of this jail .

Jimin and other officers were also sitting , eating and gossiping with each other but Jimin's eyes kept on moving towards two boys in the room sitting on the last bench in front of him . He was watching them how they were smiling while noting down every detail about them through their expression .

“ Officer park Jimin must have a girlfriend ..am I right officer Jimin ?” one of the officers asked while talking about how many of them are single , married or in love . 

Jimin who was busy looking at two boys suddenly hearing his name being called out turned his attention towards others but with a blank expression because he couldn't hear what other officers were talking about.

“ I asked if I am right officer Jimin that you have a girlfriend “ he again repeated his sentence looking blank expression of Jimin.

Jimin was confused about why they were asking about his personal life but still in respect he can’t say aloud that so He just smiled and nodded saying nothing in the reply . This made that Officer happy to his core “ see !! I told you “

Jimin was having absolutely no interest in their gossips . He just turned his attention away from them and again started looking at the boys while thinking why he is so much interested in knowing what they are talking about and why they are smiling rather than his fellow mates gossips .