chapter 28

Next morning Jimin was not feeling well . Whole night he kept on thinking about the ring which he couldn’t find no matter how many times he searched for it .

“ Good morning senior officer Jimin “ one of Jimin junior greeted him when he was passing him through corridor.

Jimin smiled lightly and bowed down too “ good morning Officer Minhyuk “ but suddenly the vision in front of him started getting blurry . He felt his whole body loosing its control but before he could fall down Minhyuk held him from his arm “ are you okay sir ?” he was suddenly shocked

Jimin nodded holding his head “ I am just little tired” he stepped back from Minhyuk hand and tried to stand on his own .

“ sir I think you should go home and take rest , you look really tired” he advised Jimin with concerned look .

Jimin saw how he looked worried for him . He smiled and patted his shoulder lightly “ don’t worry , I am fine ” .

Minhyuk was not convinced with Jimin word but still he can’t force his senior to do anything so he just bowed down and walked further leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin tried to walk further but again everything around him started looking blurry and his body went weak . He stopped taking the support of the wall with his hand and from another he held his head which was aching badly.

*Phone ringing*

Jimin took out his phone and the place it against his ear without looking the name of the caller “ hello … “

“  Jimin , how is everything?” the person on the phone asked.

Jimin frowned his eyebrows deeply “ dad !! Everything is going fine , can you please leave me alone “

is this a way you talk with your father? Come back home , I need to talk to you “ his dad said and cut the phone as always without listening Jimin .

Jimin scoffed keeping his phone back in the pocket “ home..!!”

Jungkook and Taehyung like always after having breakfast they were sitting on the bench under the bright sunlight in the ground.

Today Jungkook was smiling brightly and looking his smile Taehyung was also smiling . He turned his head to look back but couldn’t find another boy he was trying to find since he opened his eyes.

Jungkook saw Taehyung looking back , so he also followed his way where he was looking but couldn’t anyone.

“ Taehyung , are you looking for someone?”  he asked innocently looking Taehyung.

When Taehyung heard Jungkook his face expression was like when someone get caught stealing . He turned back his back and started looking in front of him “ no !! Why would I look for someone?” He lied dusting his hands looking the boys in front of him playing.

Jungkook blinked looking Taehyung because he thought he just saw Taehyung looking for someone but Taehyung is denying but why , maybe he was really not finding someone.

Taehyung stood up dusting his clothes “ are you going somewhere? “ Jungkook asked standing too . He don’t want to stay if Taehyung is leaving because other prisoners still scare him and don’t know when it happened but Taehyung make him feel safe .

“ thirsty “ Taehyung said and was going ho back inside but he noticed Jungkook scared expression “ want to come?” Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows and hearing that Jungkook smiled and nodded vigorously.

Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jungkook fluffy hair “ stupid “

Jungkook pouted “ I am not stupid “ putting his arms crossed on his chest.