chapter 83

After 11 months

" Another record breaking news ... Singer jeon Jungkook album was another hit , as we all know Jungkook was given green card from murder but for running away from jail he was given two months prison and one year probation even though he was still on probation his album is selling crazily in the market ... the bunnies his fans are still crazy for him even after those pics circulating in the media and some are still angry but still buying the album just to hear Jungkook.... ... "

" SEJINI!!! You are getting late ... come here " It was early in the morning but still was chaos all over the house , Namjoon was running all around the house to make Sejini go school " caught you ..." and finally he was caught by Jungkook .

Jungkook picked Sejini up , made him sit on his lap and started tickling his stomach laughing with him " why are you so naughty ? Why don't you listen to your father huhh ? "

Sejini was finally given a breath to take , while smiling he looked Jungkook " because I want to meet Seokjin uncle but dad don't let me go ... I want to go and play their with Ajusshi and kookie uncle friends but dad won't take me there "

Suddenly all smiles vanished from Jungkook face , Namjoon noticed Jungkook getting all serious " Sejini come here .. right now other wise no snacks after school " Sejini pouted but it was the question of snack so he agreed his defeat and went to Namjoon to get ready .

" Are you okay ? Namjoon asked looking Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly showed his bunny teeth and stood up from the sofa stretching his arms in the air " of course I am okay ...why wouldn't I be ? I am just tired so I am going to my room , I just brought a new console ... I am going to try that ... bye " and climbed stairs to his room.

While making Sejini ready he looked at Jungkook walking upstairs " this kid is either stuck to his games all day or closed in his Studio " he sighed shaking his head .

After making Sejini ready for school , he himself drove Sejini to school " bye appa " Sejini kissed Namjoon cheeks and ran inside his school

Namjoon smilingly waved his hand and turned to sit inside the car again but suddenly he felt he saw someone . He turned and looked right , left everywhere but there was no one " maybe I am thinking too much "

" ahhh hyung.... I don't want to " complain Jungkook but Namjoon was listening to him , he practically dragged Jungkook out of his room outside the house to the Market .

" hyung you know I am singer... .i can't roam like this " Jungkook complaint and was going to sit back inside the car but Namjoon pulled him back from his arm " just look around , and see if anyone is finding you similar ...Everyone is too busy in their own work"

Jungkook looked around and like Namjoon said no one was noticing him and was just Minding their own business which brought a little relief to him too .