chapter 1

‘as you all know today is a very special day for Jungkook fans or should I call bunnies , his new album another hit in the market … .’

“ Jungkook !!!! We are getting late , production manager and your director are going crazy for being late … can you please get ready fast ?” a middle age person wearing round spectacles and black coats instructed the boy sitting on big sofa eating...

“ Jungkook !!!! We are getting late , production manager and your director are going crazy for being late … can you please get ready fast ?” a middle age person wearing round spectacles and black coats instructed the boy sitting on big sofa eating snacks while he was  picking files , papers from the table .

Jungkook switched off the tv and stood up to get ready smiling “  I’ll be right back sir”

The middle age man who was tidying up the room was Jungkook manager , he was worried because ten call came since morning from director asking for Jungkook . They were supposed to reach by 10 in the morning and now it was 1 of evening .

He saw papers lying on the floor too , he sighed deeply and picked up the paper “ how many times do I have to tell this kid to live like a celebrity not like some drunken single fourty year old man” .

“ And I always told you that I don’t like to behave like celebrity , I love the way I am …now tell me how do I look ?” Jungkook asked smiling standing in front of his manager with opened arms .

Every time Jungkook gets ready he look like a fallen angel and his manager who is way older than him couldn’t help himself to swoon on Jungkook beautiful body and handsome face every single time but right now he was more worried so he didn’t compliment and started picking up left few more paper from floor .

Jungkook was standing there like an idiot waiting for his manager compliment but it never came .

After an hour Jungkook and his manager reached the destination . Director was very anger with them before they came but as soon he saw Jungkook looking like a model his tone instantly changed and happily offered Jungkook anything he want .

Jungkook is lazy person but when it comes to work or his music he becomes all serious and do his work with all sincerity and handwork for which everyone is fan of him .

After doing many shoots and recording his another music for an album he was tired and was now waiting for his manager in his vanity car .

Fans were screaming his name

“JUNFUCKINGKOOOK”

“JUNGKOOKILOVEYOU”

“JUNKOOKYOURMUSICISBEST”

Jungkook hearing his fan voices and compliments felt his heart being filled with warmness in this cold winter.

Jungkook pulled down his window little low and waved his hand to them smiling . Suddenly it started snowing , few snowflake fall on Jungkook hands too . He saw his fans were still standing there screaming , shouting his name happily but he got worried for them after all he love his fans more than his manager .