chapter 47

“ Yeonjun!! Soobin “ Jungkook called their names but they were nowhere to find and fire seems to be increasing looking the dark black smoke engulfing canteen.

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook “ kook *cough* lets go .. I think * cough* they already escaped “

Jungkook was coughing too but he don’t want to leave the boys behind and suddenly his eyes catches something.

“ Tae .. there “  Jungkook pointed and ran towards the boy who was fainted on the floor. Taehyung also came running towards them .

Jungkook eyes went wide looking unconscious boy on the floor . He crouched down “Soobin ..*cough*.. wake up soobin” Jungkook patted on soobin face lightly to wake him up .

Soobin opened his eyes coughing badly pointing towards the door of the canteen “ *cough* yeon..*cough* jun ..” and fainted again.

Taehyung made a soobin stand with the help of his arm and looked at Jungkook ” I will take him out but don’t go until I come”  he instructed and went out of the canteen taking soobin but he forgot that Jungkook love to ignore his words.

When Jungkook saw soobin and Taehyung going out , Jungkook started walking towards the way soobin pointed earlier and saw few officer lying on the floor.

“ hey !! Officer “ Jungkook tried to wake the officers but they were not moving. Jungkook slowly held the officer leg and dragged him towards the canteen so that if anyone would see them , they could help .

Jungkook did the same with other officers but as he was going further the smoke was getting intense making it difficult for Jungkook to inhale. He couldn’t even see anything in front of him but he keep on walking and suddenly he tripped because of something in his track but quickly balance himself before he could fall .

Jungkook looked down and saw someone lying on the floor . He crouched down while coughing to look at the person's face and what he saw caused his eyes to widen.

 Jimin eyes were opened wide when he saw a big black smoke coming out of the prison building “ what the hell “ he cursed and without thinking once about his safety he ran inside the burning building but as soon he entered the prison through gate , smoke started making it difficult for him to inhale oxygen . He took out the phone from his pocket and called the number “ pick up , pick up “ but phone keep on ringing.

“ FUCK “ he cursed and walked further inside and saw some officers lying on the floor. He first quickly covered his nose and mouth with handkerchief and then started waking up everyone.

One of the officer was lying in the middle of the corridor. Jimin quickly ran towards him “ wake up “ and as soon he turned the officer it left him in shock “ Minhyuk!! Wake up Minhyuk “ he patted on his dirty face.

Minhyuk coughed badly waking up “ sen..*cough* senior “

“ Careful”  Jimin helped Minhyuk stand on his legs  “ what happened suddenly? How fire broke out ” he asked waving away the smoke around his eyes .

“ prisoners were in the canteen for dinner *cough* …and I was going to get some water bottles for them but all of sudden I saw smoke coming out of the store room under the door  *cough* .. and rang the siren for everyone but *cough* but before I could cool down that fire started spreading everywhere ” Minhyuk explained everything barely standing because of Jimin help.

“ it means all prisoners are in the canteen? “ he asked in reference his boys for whom he was worried about. Minhyuk was coughing so badly that he couldn’t reply and just nodded.

“ stay here and try to help if you can !! I should go and help others  “ Jimin instructed and Minhyuk nodded while coughing “ be careful senior “ .