chapter 13

Since that day Jungkook and Taehyung started eating food together but this doesn’t mean they talk and have fun . They just sit quietly or sometimes Jungkook talks which he thinks Taehyung never listens to but this doesn't mean he is scared of Taehyung .

Jungkook was still scared from Taehyung sometimes that’s he tries not to offend the other and anger him .

While Taehyung just like the things were going , he now likes eating with Jungkook that’s why maximum time even though he don’t show he wait for him to come and sit with him .

He likes to see Jungkook innocent face talking innocently to him . He now even spend some time with Jimin , even though they don’t talk or say a single word to each other but smoking with each other company was becoming his habit now he don’t like to smoke alone .

He is now in his room , half asleep while hearing Jungkook humming and half smiling hearing his medilious voice which he Don’t how but hearing it , his heart feels a soothing feeling.

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with closed eyes , thinking of which song to sing while slightly humming .

They both were in their zone when suddenly they heard someone walking towards their cell .

Both of them at the same time opened their eyes to see who is coming and why .

“ Kim Taehyung !! Someone is here for you , please come out “

Taehyung lazily stood up and walked out from the cell with hands in pockets and a smirk .

Jungkook always wonder if that smirk is plastered on his face or he just like to annoy anyone whom he meet. 

Jimin started walking in front showing the way . Taehyung who always like to  keep scanning Jimin back from top to bottom  , today he didn’t  do it and instead he moved his eyes from him and started looking around . This action of Taehyung always made Jimin uncomfortable , even if he has no eyes on his back he can feel the gaze but today he was walking little comfortably , he turned his face little to his left to watch what Taehyung was doing from his corner of eyes and saw that he was not looking at him instead looking here and there .

Suddenly a smile made his way to his face and started walking looking straight .

Soon Taehyung walked inside the room and sat down on the seat putting phone on his ear .

The person in front of him  has a hat on head and a black mask on his face because of which no one can clearly see who the person is .

“ is everything going okay with the parcel … ?” The mysterious person asked.

Taehyung eyebrows frowned deeply “ I have not yet opened the parcel and I am planning not to “ he didn’t show it on face but his voice sound like he was hiding something .

“ are you an idiot ? Your dad is already angry and waiting for you  outside , we are waiting outside for you “ his expression can’t be seen due to mask but anyone can tell from his voice that he is worried. 

Taehyung clenched his hand in to fist tightly and with deadly stare he looked the person “ I will come when I want too , everything can’t go according to him and tell dad that I am not going to open that parcel …last time also I told him that I am trying but now I have no mood to open it “

“ Taehyung-ah !!! Don’t tell me that you are doing that again ?” now we don’t need to hear his voice to identify if he is worried because his half visible face was already showing it .

“ I am not doing anything again ..I just don’t want to open this parcel because I don’t like it that’s it  ..if he want ,  then send me another one I will open it right away but i am not going to open this one thats it no matter what he say“ Taehyung Said this avoiding the Stare of the person in front of him .