chapter 20

The day finally arrived that Jungkook had been looking forward to, but he was also a little anxious about leaving the prison for the first time since he had arrived.He was following Jimin as they  moved.

Jimin abruptly came to a stop in front of the large blue gate and turned around to release Jungkook's handcuffs. “ I will come tomorrow to take you back and you are not allowed to remove that thing around your ankle because it has a tracker in it “ after removing the cuffs he looked Jungkook in his eyes with a smile “ and enjoy but don’t get hurt “ .

Jungkook smiled and returned the nod. Jimin took a step back and indicated in the direction of the exit with his smiling eyes.

Before heading for the gate, Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to say goodbye to Jimin, who was already waving him off with a smile. Jungkook waved back with a smile .

As he exited the gate , He immediately felt how much the outside world he was missing as soon as the chilly air reached his face. He closed his eyes, spread his arms wide, and began to embrace the freedom he had been missing most.

Jimin walked back inside the prison smiling towards Taehyung cell to take him to the workshop.

“ Officer Jimin!!”  jimin halted and looked at his left from where another officer was coming “ can you bring prisoner 1607 to the visitors room , someone is here for him “ Jimin nodded and started walking towards Taehyung cell .

When the cell gate opened, Taehyung was already waiting for Jimin while leaning on the bar of the cell gate .

As Jimin closed the cell door, he informed him, "you have a visitor today."

Jimin noticed Taehyung's frown but he didn't know if he should ask or not . He walked with him to the visitors room and after sending him inside he stood outside.

“ Ohh officer Jimin here you are , someone is waiting for you in the locker room , quickly go “ officer said taking a few breaths .

Since no one would come to meet him, Jimin was perplexed as to who could the person be. He was also perplexed as to whether he should leave Taehyung behind but , unlike Jungkook, Taehyung can protect himself. As a result, Jimin made the quick decision to meet this person and return before Taehyung could know.

“ Taehyung-ah !!! Dad is very angry with you , why don’t you listen to him and do as he says ” a boy said with desperate voice wearing hat and mask but today he was not the same person from earlier.

"Hyung!" Taehyung said as he made a fist out of his hand " Tell me why I should pay attention to him , Has he ever shown me or you any sign of care? did he ever take care of mum before he left us? " Taehyung questioned the boy in front of him while raising his voice.

“ Taehyung -ah !! Why are you thinking all this ? You know we can’t  think about these things “ the boy said with low but pleading voice.

“ Why ?"  Taehyung questioned in the same tone as before, "Why are we not permitted to think this way?

“ Because he is our dad, the boy said, to which Taehyung scoffed angrily, "dad."

“ Taehyung -ah !! Just do the thing he wants otherwise you know how his anger works “ the boy pleaded again but this time he has tears in his eyes .

But Taehyung was only growing irritated. He rubbed his temple in frustration "Hyung! I truly don't care about his rage, and you are aware of that, but this time I'm not going to listen to you or dad " Taehyung remarked as he got up to leave the room.

When the boy watched Taehyung leaving the room, he panicked and hurriedly got up, saying , "Taehyung-ahh! This time, it's me "

Taehyung halted right away in his track , he was stunned is an understatement. He looked back and walked towards the boy “ what !! No you are lying .. he .. he won’t do this to you “