chapter 67

“ Is he really his child? His own kid? "  he asked raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook nodded again , this was the third time he was confirming it from him that Namjoon has a kid “ earlier hyung got a call from his home teacher that sejini fell sick and is not eating food or anything.. that’s why hyung was fighting to come here “ Jungkook bowed down " now i should go inside " After explaining Jungkook ran inside the building leaving seokjin outside.

Seokjin leaned back on the car keeping his arm on his chest “ ohh I hate kids ..” he complained and started walking to go inside the building too .

As soon he reached inside the building , he saw Namjoon bowing down his head in front of a lady who looked like a teacher but he was not interested at all in all of this . He saw a recipient table empty but had a basket full of candy . While yawning he walked there and leaned his back on it ,  opening the candy to eat while watching the Namjoon.

“ I am so sorry teacher.. its my fault… I should have taught him better..i am sorry “ Namjoon kept on apologizing bowing down his head several times feeling embarrassed to extremes.

While he was apologizing , Seokjin had eaten 5 candy already and was ready to eat another till he felt something besides his leg .

He looked down and saw a small kid standing , looking at him “ leave me .. you little.. creature " 

The kid pouted “ I am not a creature

The kid pouted “ I am not a creature.. but a small kid .. seems like you have never met a small kid “ he said in a cute voice which seokjin was not finding cute .

Seokjin made a side face looking at the kid “ you think you are very intelligent? “ he asked looking down .

The kid nodded feeling proud “ I am , my father is a genius “ he looked behind and pointed to Namjoon “ see , he is my father “

Seokjin raised his eyes where the kid was pointing and saw Namjoon and instantly a smirk came on his face “ ohh so you are sejini ? “

“ I am leaving it for today Mr. Joon ... but please understand us too .. next time it will not be tolerated “ the teacher warned Namjoon and walked away from there.

Namjoon's head was still low , till he saw the teacher going. He finally stood straight and started rubbing his temple in anger “ sejini …I am not going to leave you today “ he angrily turned around .

Jungkook who was standing a little far from Namjoon in fear of getting discovered by Sejini teachers came near him when saw Namjoon alone  “ hyung …what teacher said ? Is he okay ? “

Namjoon didn’t reply and started looking for a little boy around the corridor angrily till he heard some soft giggle , he stepped forward a little with Jungkook and saw sejini laughing and playing with seokjin hair in Seokjin's arm smiling .

 “ SEJINI !!! “  Namjoon shouted and walked to seokjin stomping his leg angrily .

“ hey Namjoon… I have to say .. your kid is way better than you .. he has a genius brain “ seokjin said teasing Namjoon and smiling looking sejini .