chapter 24

After raining whole night , sun was blazing bright in the sky and its rays were passing through the window inside the room on the three boys who were sleeping peacefully on the floor keeping their head on each other.

Jungkook was sleeping on Taehyung lap while Jimin's head was on Taehyung's left shoulder meanwhile Taehyung was leaning on Jimin head .

Last night, after giving Jungkook his medication, they were all exhausted from the day's activities and slept by leaning against one another without realising where they were.

Sun rays were little too bright which made Jimin wake up from his peaceful sleep . He opened his eyes slowly adjusting with sunlight while looking around him to know where he was .

When he turned his head to his right to look around , a stunning and attractive face that was glowing in the sunlight instantly caught his attention.

Jimin was fascinated by Taehyung's charming face. He couldn't move and just kept on looking at Taehyung attractive features that it sparked his desire to touch him. Slowly, he raised his hand until his fingers were just an inch away from Taehyung's nose. Suddenly, Taehyung moved.

Jimin instantly brought his hand back and closed his eyes quickly . He don't Know why he did that and why he got so scared .

When Taehyung opened his eyes, the sun's bright rays were causing him discomfort to his eyes . He raised his left hand to block the light, but his attention was drawn to the boy dozing on his shoulder instead. The boy's face captured Taehyung's entire attention that he was unable to take his eyes off the boy's face looking how peacefully Jimin was sleeping on his shoulder .

Jimin was looking so beautiful that his appearance made Taehyung smile first thing in the morning But less he knew that his gaze was making Jimin's throat dry .

Jimin woke up instantly ,away from his shoulder when he felt Taehyung's gaze on him; his cheeks began to flame; but before he could let Taehyung notice, he opened his eyes yawning pretending he just woke up.

Taehyung also , hurriedly turned his head away from him while blinking his eyes to appear as if he was not one who was staring at him, but when he caught sight of another boy on his lap, he once more broke into a smile at how sweetly and cutely the boy was dozing off while quietly snoring.

Jimin was also left awestruck looking Jungkook sleeping. He brought his hand up on Jungkook hair and ruffled lightly " Jungkook wake up " but Jungkook didn't budge instead he snuggled more on Taehyung lap .

Taehyung chuckled " he is not going to wake up , I still remember first day he came " .

Jimin looked Taehyung in question look because he has no Idea what Taehyung was saying .

Taehyung chuckled again but this time looking jimin " I will explain next time , right now lets go back before roll call otherwise all of us will be in trouble " .

Jimin nodded smiling and was going to stand up but suddenly something popped up in his mind . He looked back to Taehyung and stopped him from waking Jungkook up " but according to everyone he is still out and Is going to come back at night , if they see him right now in the cell they will suspect when he came back because I brought him hiding him from every possible camera and officers " .

Taehyung pondered for a few minutes , thinking for an possible idea until Jimin said " I have an idea ".

" what idea ? " Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows but instead of telling him directly Jimin just smiled " I will also explain next time , right now lets go back before anyone come and caught us " and stood up .