chapter 66

Yoongi's eyes were opened wide identifying the person in front of him " hobi.." he slowly came out of the bush keeping his eyes on the boy " what are you doing here ?"

Hoseok was so stunned suddenly finding yoongi in front of him that he couldn't even respond or even move for a second.

" I .." he quickly cut the call and put it back inside his pants pocket " i .. i " it was so sudden that he couldn't even understand what excuse to give.

Yoongi slowly walked up to Hoseok with a serious expression pasted on his face and stood in front of him keeping crossed arm on his chest.

Hoseok's throat was getting dry , he knew he needed to find any excuse in a few seconds otherwise yoongi will find out he is hiding something.

He looked on his right rubbing the back of his head and suddenly an idea popped up in his mind " right.." he looked yoongi instantly " .. i am here to meet my boss .. the hotel i run ... Is financially supported by him...and i needed to ask some things related to hotel from him thats why i came here  "

But Yoongi's detective mind was still not convinced " still you would have come after the sun comes up .." he looked at his wrist watch which was showing 6 in the morning " .. its too early to meet your boss "

Hoseok's face colour was disappearing , he understood that yoongi was not convinced " actually ..i didn't go home last night ..."

" What !!! " Yoongi asked shockingly raising his eyebrows.

Hoseok started shaking his head on getting this reaction of yoongi " you are thinking wrong..i meant i came yesterday to meet him but while discussing the matter we didn't know where time went and the boss let me sleep in his house.." he brought his hand up " i swear ..i slept alone" 

Yoongi nodded finally getting convinced a little . He moved his head to his left towards the deep forest " so there is your boss house ?"

Hoseok finally took a breath which he was holding and nodded looking the same way yoongi was looking " yes .. " he turned to look at yoongi and noticed that yoongi was in one piece of clothing. He quickly removed his coat and wrapped it around the yoongi shoulder " now tell me why are you here ? "

Yoongi was suddenly stunned on being asked this question " i am here .." he closed the coat around him to feel the warmth " .. because i was curious.." he decided not to lie to Hoseok " last time i saw some people going inside the forest.. i was going to follow them but then i started feeling little uncomfortable " he said still looking the forest with both his eyebrows moved inward .

Hoseok knew who yoongi was talking about because one of them was him . He stepped in front of yoongi blocking his view " i told you not to go to dangerous places.. now let me take you to your home " as he ended he started dragging yoongi from his shoulder away from there.

" But .. i think i should meet your boss " yoongi said walking down the small hill type area .

Hoseok shook his head" no need .. right now you are more important to me " he said still dragging yoongi till he reached his car and made him sit to take him away.

“ hyung!!! I heard you were waiting for me for two hours.. “ Taehyung asked coming inside his office quickly as soon as his boys informed him about seokjin. He was not going to leave Jimin alone , he was still tensed of Jimin having nightmares again but as soon he heard that seokjin was waiting for him for straight 2 hours and was still not going , he decided to come for a brief moment.

Seokjin nodded with a serious expression Seated on the chair “ its really urgent "  

Taehyung noticed the seriousness behind seokjin words and expressions which made him tensed too “ hyung,, what’s wrong? Is everything okay ? “