Chapter 2 : Talking

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

"I promise I am not crazy or creepy." Chase says.

"Yeah I don't get that from you." Jossalyn replies.

She didn't feel threatened and she wasn't on high alert either.

"So then will you let me pay you to talk?" Chase asks.

"I guess.   I am just not used to that.   I am used to people paying for something on the list and that's that.   But then again I very rarely get asked to come in here." Jossalyn says.

She sits down on the love seat across from the chair he was sitting in.

"I don't see why not, you are very beautiful.   I am just not that kind of guy." Chase replies.

"Hmm you don't get down on the first date huh?" Jossalyn asks laughing.

"Nope not at all." Chase says laughing too.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jossalyn asks.

"Anything.   I was drawn to you.  I just want to get to know you." Chase replies.

"I know I felt it too.    You didn't make me want to pack up and run." Jossalyn says.

"Well that is good.   So what is your real name?"  Chase asks.

"Jossalyn Penelope Walters.     But I like to go by Penelope." Jossalyn says.

"Nice to meet you Penelope.   I am Chase.    My real name is William Clyde Elliott but everyone calls me Chase." Chase replies.

"Nice to meet you.    I can tell from your accent you aren't from around here." Jossalyn says.

"Nope.   I am from Dawsonville Georgia, but my job is based out of Charlotte." Chase says.

"Oh, what do you do?" Jossalyn asks.

"I am a Nascar driver. "Chase says.

"Oh okay." Jossalyn replies.

"You have no clue about Nascar huh?" Chase asks.

"Not a clue.    I don't watch much TV.    Specially sports." Jossalyn replies.

"That is okay.   Its not everyone's cup of tea." Chase says.

"Yeah I am usually doing something with my kids." Jossalyn says.

"Oh, how many kids do you have?" Chase asks.

"Two a boy and a girl." Jossalyn replies.

"Oh what are there names, if you don't mind me asking." Chase asks.

"Joshua who is 4 and Melissa who is two." Jossalyn says.

"Oh wow.  I don't have any kids yet but I want some.   I do have a dog named Fletcher, he is like my child." Chase replies.