Chapter 135: Nashville/Smashville and Bell Witch

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn  and Chase  woke up when the alarm went off.

"Come on sleeping beauty there is a lot to do." Chase  says kissing her.

"I know we are in Nashville baby." Jossalyn  says.

"I know.  And we are doing a few other things as well." Chase  replies.

"Well let's eat breakfast and go." Jossalyn  says.

They head down to the kitchen finding Ryan  and Gianna  cooking.

"Sorry we woke you guys. But Gianna was hungry so I figured we would give your mom a break and make breakfast." Ryan  says.

"Yes baby Blaney wanted daddy's cake batter waffles.  This is the first morning I'm not sick." Gianna says.

"Aww sorry but glad you are feeling better. Besides you know Miss loves them too."  Jossalyn  says.

That was when everyone entered the kitchen.

"Do I smell cake batter for waffles?" Melissa asks.

"Your nose is good detective Elliott, now come help me finish them." Ryan says picking her up tickling her.

Melissa let out a string of giggles.   Jossalyn shook her head loving seeing her so happy.

"Awesome I love them too! Aunt Gigi can I help too?" Josh asks.

"Sure." Gianna replies.

They both go over to help.

"Yes and thanks for making breakfast." Erin  says.

"Yes thanks so much." Willow  says.

"We appreciate it." Alex  says.

"Yes we do." William says.

"Also Gi and I volunteer to drive tonight." Ryan  says.

"Yes just tell me the next destination and I will drive." Gianna  replies.

They all nod.   While they finished breakfast they got the kids up dressed and ready.     After they finished eating they clean up the dishes and head out on their first tour of many.

They meet their guide at the Belle Meade Plantation Mansion for a walk through of the historic mansion with a knowledgeable costumed guide.      They all got couple, family and then a group pictures in front of the mansion.    They then head inside and head out on a tour of  every room of the mansion.   The girls were snapping pictures left and right.   Belle Meade is recognized as the premiere thoroughbred nursery in America during the 1800s, and the people who made it what it was.    After  the guided tour,  they enjoy a complimentary wine tasting at our beautiful winery.   They then toured  grounds at Belle Meade and got some amazing pictures.