Chapter 116: Lazy Bear Expedition Day 1

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn  and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"We are about to land baby." Chase  says.

"I know.  We should eat breakfast before we do." Jossalyn  says.

"That is the plan so we can drop the luggage off at the place and then head out on the tour." Chase  says.

"Sounds good. I cannot wait." Jossalyn replies.

They both get up.   Chase  grabs the luggage and they head out to the main cabin. Everyone meets there. The girls get the kids up, dressed and ready.   Breakfast was served and they sit down and eat.

"I can't wait to see what you  have planned today." Gianna says.

"Yeah so I am sure it will be fun." Ryan  says.

"Yes  I am sure it  will be." Chase replies.

"I can't wait for you both to see what it is.   And most importantly I can't wait to experience it with you." Jossalyn  says.

"Where are we?" Josh  asks.

"Still in Canada buddy.     Can't say where because we want to surprise everyone." Jossalyn  says.

"Otay.   We just excited." Melissa  says.

"You guys and me  are all in for a treat." Chase  says.

They were all excited.    They finish eating and prepare to land.   A little bit later they land in Manitoba and get off the plane. There was a car waiting for them.       Once they were all ready they head to their lodge for the next few days.

"Wow this is amazing."  Chase says seeing it.

"Welcome to the Lazy Bear Lodge. Our home for the next few days."  Jossalyn replies.

"Awesome." Josh says.

They all pile out of the car and head inside. They look around.   Chase  and Jossalyn take their luggage back to their room.        Jossalyn and Gianna then set up a fort in the kids room for later. Everyone meets out into the main room and they head down to the wait for their ride.

A few minutes later a brand new, custom-built, state of the art Arctic Crawler™ tundra vehicle showed up and they all boarded to head out for Polar Bear viewing out on the tundra in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area, with all the modern amenities including USB ports. In the CWMA you will have ample opportunity to explore the area where the polar bears wait for the winter icepack to freeze on the Hudson Bay. Curious and far from shy, the bears will sometimes come right alongside the vehicles to sneak a peek at their visitors.

"Oh my god Polar bear viewing." Gianna says.

" Yes and it is going to be awesome." Jossalyn says.

"Yes it will.   I know how much you love polar bears so I know how much this means to you." Chase says.