Chapter 63: Easter Bunny Hop

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Not long after they fell asleep Jossalyn woke up sitting up in bed.

"What's wrong baby?" Chase asks.

"We forgot to put the bunnies back in their cage." Jossalyn says.

"Oh shit.   Let me go get them." Chase says.

"If you can find them.  They are in their ball." Jossalyn says.

"It's okay baby.  I will find them." Chase says.

"I hope the dogs didn't hurt them.   I am a bad pet mom." Jossalyn says.

"Baby you aren't.  They are in their ball safe." Chase says.

"Yes but they went all day without water and food." Jossalyn says.

"I am sure they will be fine baby." Chase says.

He kisses her head and goes to find the bunnies.    Thirty minutes later he returns holding both bunnies.    He hands them to Jossalyn.

"Go to Mama guys." Chase says.

He then climbs in bed beside her.   They smell so clean." Jossalyn says.

"Oh yeah I had to give them a quick bath.   And I have their ball soaking in rubbing alcohol in the stationary sink in the laundry room." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says.

The bunnies were loving all over her.

"See baby they love you." Chase says.

Jossalyn had gotten a water bottle and some food for them.   They ate first then each drank.   They then curl up with Jossalyn and fall asleep.

"Guess they are sleeping with us tonight." Jossalyn says.

"Yes I think they are.   Just hope they don't use the bathroom in the bed or on us." Chase says.

Jossalyn had put a puddle bad on the bed above their heads.   Chase and Jossalyn then snuggle with them falling back to sleep.

Much later the next morning Jossalyn and Jossalyn wake up when their door opens.   Next thing Melissa jumped on the bed land right on Chase.

"Daddy the bunny came!" Melissa squeals she was so excited.

"Did he?   We will have to wait and see but first snuggle daddy." Chase says.

Melissa lays down on his chest curling up in the nape of his neck.

"She's such a daddy's girl." Jossalyn says.

"Umm hmm daddy's girl and Mama's whole world." Chase says kissing her head. 

The were able to lay there for a few more minutes until Melissa couldn't hold back her excitement anymore.   The bunnies were still sleeping curled up with Jossalyn.