Chapter 173: Richmond part 2

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up before the alarm. She was tangled up with Chase. She tried to unravel herself from Chase so she could go out and fix breakfast.

"Don't even think about getting up." Chase says.

Next thing she was pinned underneath him and he was inside her.

"Jesus baby didn't you get enough last night?" Jossalyn asks.

"The answer is no. I can never not get enough of you." Chase says.

They make love a few times before getting up to start their day. Jossalyn was a little slow so by the time she finished getting dressed Chase was dressed and had Josh and Melissa dressed and ready.

"Ready to go?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yeah come on baby. We will grab food at the HMS tent before getting ready to head down to the track." Chase says.

"Okay baby." Jossalyn says.

They head down to the HMS tent and head inside.     Chase and made them plates while Josslyn found them a table.

"Hey sister dear." Willow says sitting next to her.

"Aunt Willow!" Melissa says running to her.

"Hey Miss." Willow says hugging her.

"How are you feeling?" Jossalyn asks.

"Like shit ran over twice." Willow says.

"First trimester blues." Jossalyn says.

Willow nods her head.     They chat a bit more.    Chase bought their plates to them and they all ate.   They head down to the NASCAR Experience stage and Chase headed up.    Jossalyn and the kids stood off to the side.   

"All those people here for daddy?" Melissa asks seeing the large crowd.

"Yes sweet pea your dad is very popular." Jossalyn says.

"He is because he is a good guy and bad ass racer." Josh says.

"Joshua Austin watch your mouth." Jossalyn says giving him the mom glare.

"Sorry mom." Josh says.

Melissa was getting really anxious.    The fans were screaming and just being loud.

    The fans were screaming and just being loud