Chapter 175: Lake Day Medicine

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn woke up before Chase as she was going to let him sleep in as long as she could.     She got on and did some work, answering emails and made the boys schedule for the upcoming weekend.     She posted about Alex's scheme for the weekend.      Once that was all done she logged off and went to get the kids up.

"Mama!" Melissa says happy to see her.

"Hi sweet baby.    Let's get you up and dressed as it's your first day of Pre school!" Jossalyn says.

"Okay mama!" Melissa says.

She bounces off the bed and picked out her outfit.     Jossalyn then got Josh up and he got dressed.     They then head down and have breakfast.    They both wanted cereal.    After breakfast they head down to their school area Chase had built for them.    Jossalyn took pictures of them as it was the first day of school for them.     Jossalyn got them started.    She loved home schooling them.   

She had just walked into the kitchen to make lunch for herself and Chase and the kids once their school was done when she felt arms wrap around her.

"I love you barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen." Chase says kissing her neck.

"Hmm I bet you do.    How are you feeling?" Jossalyn asks turning to face him.

"I feel better, thanks to my amazing hot wife." Chase says.

He kisses her.    Jossalyn pulls back scanning him over.    He looked so much better than he did after the race and even yesterday.

"I love you." Jossalyn says between kisses.

"I love you too.     Now don't make dinner for tonight.    We are going out on the boat with Alex and Willow and Ryan and Gianna.     Keeping her birthday celebrations going." Chase says.

"Okay on the lake?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yeah baby.    We are anchoring out there and staying on board overnight so pack a bag." Chase says.

"Well that sounds relaxing so I am all for it.    We just need to make sure we are home tomorrow at a decent time.    I don't want the kids getting off a schedule their second day of school." Jossalyn says.

"We will be." Chase says.

Jossalyn finished lunch.    Chase and her head down to check on the kids.      Of course they all wanted daddy.       He helped Melissa with her math and her spelling.    He then helped Josh with a few things too.       They submitted their work and all in all it was a good first day of school.      They head up and eat lunch and then Chase took the kids and dogs out for some play time.     Jossalyn did some cleaning  and packed.