Chapter 34: Miracle Twins

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn woke up groggily. She was confused and didn't know where she was.

"It's okay sweetie. Its okay." Cindy says.

"Oh god what happened?" Jossalyn asks.

"You and Chase were shot out coming home from the hospital. You were both hit and Chase crashed the truck. You both had have surgery but you are both okay." Cindy replies.

"Oh god Chase, where is he?" Jossalyn asks.

"RIght here baby. They put us in a joint room." Chase says groggily too.

"Relax. " Cindy says.

"Where are the kids?" Jossalyn asks.

"Ryan has them. Ryan and Gianna. They are safe." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says leary.

"I would trust Ryan with my life so I know I can trust him with Josh and Melissa's. Again he has a license to carry and has great aim. He won't let anything happen to them." Chase says.

"How bad is our injuries?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yours weren't so bad. You took a bullet to the shoulder and it didn't knick anything. But Chase took a bullet in the shoulder and side. Plus he broke his leg in two different places from the accident itself." Bill replies.

"Okay. Oh god the baby?" Jossalyn says putting her hand over her belly.

"Here see for yourself." Cindy replies showing her the sonogram picture.

" Cindy replies showing her the sonogram picture

Jossalyn just starred at it. She was happy they survived.

"Can you help me up?" Jossalyn asks Cindy.

"Of course." Cindy says looking at her funny.

"I want to lay in bed with Chase." Jossalyn replies.

Cindy nodded her head. She then helps Jossalyn stand up. Jossalyn took a couple breaths and then was able to walk to Chase's bed. She sat down and with Cindy's help snuggled up to him being careful of the wires and such.