Chapter 99: Ashville NC

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalym woke up when the alarm went off.   She sits up.   Chase wasn't in bed.   She goes to look for him.   That was when he came back in just a pair of shorts, low on his hips.   He had his air pod in his ear.   Jossalyn licks her lips as she pounces on him.

"Good morning to you too Mrs. Elliott." Chase says.

"Sorry baby, you know my pregnant hormones. I am horny as fuck and you are sweaty and damn I want you." Jossalyn says yanking his shorts down.

"Well I am all yours baby." Chase says stepping out of them.

Jossalyn pushes him back on the bed, straddling him.

"Fuck." Jossalyn hisses as she pushed down onto him.

"God baby, ride me please." Chase begs.

He grabs her hips controlling the movements.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans.

I love when you ride me baby.  Feels so good." Chase moans.

Jossalyn  throws her head back. Chase kisses and nips her exposed skin.

"Fuck Chase. " Jossalyn calls out as she cums.

"Jossalyn." Chase moans following her.

They ride it out.   Chase then picks her up laying her on the bed never breaking their connection. Chase starts to fuck her relentlessly. He fucks them both into another orgasm.    A few minutes later when they were able to function again Jossalyn goes to get up.

"What is wrong?" Chase asks.

"Nothing baby.   But I want to go explore." Jossalyn replies.

"I do have a few things planned for us.   Neither one of us have ever been to Ashville so I figured it was perfect for our little overnight getaway." Chase says.

"I am glad my mom and sister and brothers get to spend time with the kids.   I am glad they are back into my life." Jossalyn says.

"Me too." Chase replies kissing her head.

They both get up and get dressed.    They had a lite breakfast at the hotel and then head out for their first of many tours for the day.    Cover more of downtown Asheville than they would if exploring on foot on an electric bike tour that's designed with first-time visitors in mind.    Suitable for travelers of all fitness levels, this tour includes electric bicycles, whose electric motors reduce the effort required to pedal.     Chase and Jossalyn both get onto their bikes and head out.

They stop at the Grove Arcade.     They both listen as the guide brings the history of this iconic building to life with their exceptional storytelling skills.   They head off to their next stop.   Basilica of Saint Lawrence.   They park the bikes and get off.   Their expert guide will regale them with tales of the construction of this exceptional architectural masterpiece and its renowned builder.    They were able to go and tour it.