Chapter 165: Hershey Park

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase wake up when the alarm goes off.  

"So we are going to grab breakfast at one of the local resturants.   They have Smores French Toast so figured that would be a big hit with the kids." Chase replies.

"Sounds good." Jossalyn says.

"Yes then we will spend the day doing both the regular park and the water park.   Tomorrow we will do the zoo before heading to Pocono." Chase says.

"Sounds like a fun and I know the kids will love it." Jossalyn says.

"Yeah I thought so.    I know I'm busy this weekend doing the double but I hope to take them to the Crayola factory before heading back home." Chase replies.

"Oh we have to because the kids will love it." Jossalyn says.

They both get up and put on their bathing suits and then what they wore over them.    They head into Josh and Melissa's rooms.

"What's going on?" Melissa asks sitting up rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head.    We are going to Hershey Park." Chase says.

"Awesome!" Josh says.

They both got up and with their parents help they both got  dressed and ready.       Jossalyn had packed a beach bag with towels and other things.  They took care of the dogs and then they headed out.
They head to the  Hershey Grill.   They head inside and was seated at a table.     They look over the menu.    They all got the S'MORES FRENCH TOAST along with eggs and bacon.     The food comes and they start to eat.  

"Man this is really good." Chase says as he took a bite.

"Yes it is.   Its is heaven." Jossalyn replies.

"It's desert for breakfast, can't go wrong with that." Josh says.

"S'mores are so good." Melissa says.

"Yes and speaking of s'mores, I won that firesuit from Atalanta that, that hot driver of the number nine car wore." Jossalyn says.

"Did you now?" Chase asks.

"Umm hmm and it was worth every single penny I spent too. All those nights shaking it and every pole routine led me to this. I put a special request in for said driver to deliver the firesuit in person. Think it will happen?" Jossalyn asks.

"Hmm I'm not sure but I think he will find away to make it work." Chase says winking at her.

"Shoes and all?" Jossalyn says.

"You bidded in the shoes too?" Chase asks.

"Umm needed the whole outfit." Jossalyn replies batting her eyelashes.