Chapter 38: Poker Face

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Chase and Jossalyn woke up snuggled together.

"Hmm best way to wake up, wrapped in your arms." Jossalyn says kissing his chest.

"I agree baby.   Best feeling in the whole wide world." Chase says kissing her forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Jossalyn asks.

"Fine baby.   I am managing my pain."  Chase says.

"Good I am glad.   I love you." Jossalyn says.

"I love you more." Chase says.

"We better get up and get dressed because you have PT." Jossalyn says.

"Yes and then later I want to have the boys over for a poker night." Chase says.

"Okay baby.   Sounds like fun.   I can pull out the dress I wore to see lady Gaga."  Jossalyn replies.

"Hmm Okay baby." Chase says.

"You can take it off of me later." Jossalyn says.

"I like that." Chase says.

They both got up and got dressed.   Jossalyn was happy he was doing do much more on his own.    They did some exercises with him and he was able to put more weight on it.  She was proud of him.

After PT they  head out to the car.    Chased walked out on his own with his crutches.   He got into the car too.   Jossalyn got in the drivers side.

"Are you okay?" Jossalyn asks.

"I am." Chase says.

"Okay.   What do you want to eat?" Jossalyn asks.

"We are meeting Ryan and Gianna at Chuck E Cheese." Chase replies.

"Okay." Jossalyn says,

She heads there and they park.   They go inside and Ryan and Gianna were sitting at a table with Josh and Melissa.   Jossalyn helps Chase down into a chair and grabs a chair so he can prop his leg up.

"Hey guys." Ryan says to them both.

"Hi Ry, Gi." Jossalyn says.

"Hi, Jossalyn let me tell you raised some amazing kids.  I am in awe of you." Gianna says.

"Thanks, I am glad they were behaved." Jossalyn replies.

They ordered a few different pizzas.   Josh and Melissa went on and on about the horses.    Jossalyn smiled hearing them talk and be so happy.      After they ate Melissa and Josh sweet talked Chase into playing in the arcade.    Of course he went and spent a pretty penny in doing so.

"Thank you for taking them." Jossalyn says.

"They can come over anytime.   They were both so much fun."  Ryan says.