Chapter 29: Snow Day

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn woke up the next morning snuggled up against Chase. They had woken up a few times wanting each other. Jossalyn loved that part that they just couldn't get enough of each other.

Jossalyn runs her fingers down his chest.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says lifting her chin up.

He stole a kiss.

"Good morning sexy." Jossalyn says.

"I am glad you think so." Chase says linking his fingers with hers kissing her wedding band.

"I love you." Jossalyn says.

"I love you too." Chase says.

"We better get up and get dressed because once we eat breakfast we won't be able to control the kids from wanting to go outside." Jossalyn says.

"Nope not at all." Chase says.

They both get up and re dress. Chase put the fire out and they headed inside. Chase took care of the dogs and Jossalyn made breakfast for them. Chase also got Melissa and Josh up. They sat down and ate together.

"Can we go out snow?" Melissa asks.

"Yes can we?" Josh asks.

"Yes go get dressed in warm  clothes." Jossalyn says.

"Yes mama!" They both say.

"Josh make sure you help your sister okay." Jossalyn says.

"Okay Mama." Josh says.

They both get up and run to their room.    Jossalyn goes to get up but Chase stops her.

"I got it baby you relax." Chase says.

He kisses her head and goes to clean up breakfast.     

Liked by: @ryanblaney10, @teamhendrick, @chaseelliott9 and 500 others

"@JossalynElliott: helpless when @chaseelliott9 smiles but even more when it's at me!   I love this man so much."  Jossalyn posts on IG.