Chapter 51: Cindy's Birthday/You Got Served

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry I have to be in zoom for some meetings. And I know you have to get Josh back on schedule with his schooling." Chase says.

"I do. I'll take them down and entertain them." Jossalyn says kissing him.

"Okay baby. I love you." Chase says kissing back.

Jossalyn got up and got dressed. She then left to go get the kids. Chase grabbed his lap top off the dresser. He threw on a shirt and shorts. He hopped on zoom. First was the meeting with the crew.

A little later he had been in meeting after meeting and it was the last one of the day. The conference with all drivers and crews. He had just logged in. That was when Melissa opened the door and ran in.

"Case!" Melissa squeals jumping up on the bed landing right on his chest.

"Hi sweet Angel." Chase says smothering her in a million kisses.

"Case!" Melissa squeals giggling.

"Hi sweet Melissa, it's good to see you out of the hospital." Alex says.

"Hi." Melissa says.

The meeting went on and Melissa just laid there snuggling him. Chase was enjoying them. Finally the meeting ended and Chase logged off. A few minutes later Jossalyn walks in the room.

"Now I know where she ran off too." Jossalyn says.

"Want daddy snuggles mama." Melissa says nuzzling against Chase's neck.

"I love snuggles with one of my favorite girls." Chase says kissing her head.

"I love that." Jossalyn says leaning over capturing his lips with hers.

"Ummm." Chase moans softly against them.

"I love you. Josh is finished school." Jossalyn says.

"Awesome. Mom and Dad are on the way over. It's moms birthday and she wants to spend the day at the zoo." Chase says.

"I think the kids would love that. Also maybe the kids and I could bake her a cake." Jossalyn says.

"Now that she would love." Chase says.

Jossalyn took Melissa to get her ready. Chase got up and got changed. They then both head downstairs

"Josh are you ready?" Jossalyn asks.

"Where are we going?" Josh asks.

"The zoo with Bill and Cindy." Jossalyn replies.

"Okay." Josh says.

A few minutes later Bill and Cindy arrive. Chase and Jossalyn heard the kids out of the house and into the car.

A little bit later they arrive at the zoo. They park and head inside. They got Chase a wheel chair so he wasn't on his feet a lot. They walk around seeing a variety of animals from Lions, Elephants, polar bears and lemurs. The kids absolutely loved it.