Chapter 16: Valentine's Day

Jossalyn's POV

Jossalyn's POV

The next morning Jossalyn woke up not feeling Chase beside her. She sits up and that's when she heard the water running. He must have went for a run and was now showering.

Jossalyn gets up and headed to the bathroom. She gets in seeing him standing under the spray. Jossalyn goes and starts to massage his lower back.

"Hey baby." Chase  says.

"Hey are you feeling okay?"  Jossalyn asks him.

"Yes baby just a little sore but a good sore. I am using muscles I haven't used in a while." Chase  says.

"Okay well before we go to the park let me give you a massage okay." Jossalyn  says.

"Okay baby." Chase says turning to face her.

He leans down kissing her.

"Mm." Jossalyn  moans.

Chase picks her up slamming her gently back against the wall. He thrusts into her hard and fast. He knew they had to be quick because Josh and Melisa  would be up soon and ready to go.

"God baby sorry its hard, fast and rough." Chase  moans.

"It's okay baby you know I like it rough." Jossalyn moans.

"God." Chase  groans as he goes as hard as he could.

Jossalyn digs her nails into his back wrapping her legs around him letting him go deeper inside her.

"Fuck Joss." Chase moans cumming hard.

"Chase." Jossalyn  calls out as she cums with him.

They ride it out together. A few minutes later they shower and then get out. They put on their robes and head to their room to get dressed. They dress in their clothes they would be wearing today. Jossalyn then makes sure her and Chase  are all packed with the exception of what they were wearing to fly to Daytona  in.

She then goes out and makes sure Josh and Melissa  was packed leaving them both  an outfit for today and tomorrow. They got both Melissa and Josh up and ready.

They go and heat up the breakfast casserole and sit down and eat.   Josh and Melissa both eat a bowl of cereal finishing it up. Once they were done Kris lets the dogs  out and then heads back in. They then head to Monorail to do Disney one more time this trip.

They head to Magic Kingdom first. Chase stops in front of Cinderella's castle and pulls out his phone snapping a selfie of him and Jossalyn. He then snaps one of them kissing.

"Want me to take one?" Cindy  asks him.

"Please." Chase  says.

Cindy  takes a picture. Chase had one arm around her and had his other hand on her belly. Cindy  hands his phone back to him.