Chapter 178: Wine and Dine in the Irish Hills

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up not feeling Chase beside her. She sits up and looks around. That was when she heard Melissa's giggles and Chase's southern accent flood in. Jossalyn got up and followed the sounds to the kitchen.

     Jossalyn got up and followed the sounds to the kitchen

She found Chase and Melissa cooking. Jossalyn walks up behind Chase.

"Hey hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'?" Jossalyn asks grabbing his butt.

"Hey baby. Melissa woke up hungry and I figured we would make you and Josh breakfast." Chase says.

"Sounds good. I will get Josh and set the table." Jossalyn replies.

"Okay baby." Chase says.

Jossalyn got Josh up and dressed. They come out and set the table and then they sit down and ate. After eating Jossalyn cleaned up.

"I have one thing to do before we head to the track." Chase says.

"Okay baby." Jossalyn replies.

They headed out. Tour Detroit in style in a 90-year-old Model A Ford, in which you'll feel like you've been transported back to Detroit's golden age. With the top down . Begin your tour by hopping in a Ford Model A from 1930 and hear the story behind the man behind Belle Isle's iconic fountain!

Designed by Albert Kahn, the Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory is one of the oldest in the United States, dating to 1904.

"That was pretty cool!" Josh says.

"It was wasn't it?" Jossalyn asks.

"Such a pretty island." Chase says.

"Pretty like mama ." Melissa replies.

Besides being a delightful place to spend an afternoon, the Belle Isle Aquarium has a fascinating and distinctly Detroit history.    Chase let the kids splurge a little at the gift shop. 

"Wow what an awesome aquarium." Jossalyn says.

"I know it was pretty cool." Joss says.

"It was." Melissa replies.