Chapter 149: July 4th and Happy Birthday Josh

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase  woke up before Jossalyn. He knew it was going to be along day for her with the party and everything. He looked over and saw Melissa was laying snuggled against her. His girls and 2/3 of his world. He slowly got up without waking Jossalyn or so he thought.

He goes up and throws on his workout clothes. He came down the steps quietly

"Baby?" Jossalyn says coming out of nowhere scaring the heck out of him.

"Shh baby I am going out for a run and a workout with Ryan. Go back to sleep." Chase  says kissing her lips.

"Okay." Jossalyn  says.

"Love you." Chase  says.

"Love you too. Be careful." Jossalyn  replies.

Chase  kisses her head and then heads towards the kitchen door. Jossalyn headed back to the fort and Melissa. Chase heads out to meet up with Ryan. They head out for a run around the neighborhood. They then run back to the Chase's . They then head down to the gym for a workout.

"How is Jossalyn doing?" Ryan  asks.

"She is doing so much better.   She woke up when I did but I told her to go back to sleep. It's going to be a long day for her and for us." Chase  says.

"Yeah  I know. Josh is lucky he gets fireworks for his birthday. But I told Gianna to come over around 9. Figured we could make the girls breakfast after we shower and change." Chase  says.

"That sounds good, give Jossalyn a little break." Chase  replies.

"Yes Gianna too." Ryan  says.

They continue their work out. They finish a little bit later and Ryan heads home to shower and change. Chase  heads to his room. Jossalyn  was still sleeping. Her and Melissa had moved up to their bed. Chase quietly and quickly showers and changes.   He then heads back down to the kitchen. Ryan  arrives at the same time.

"So what are we going to make?" Ryan  asks.

"French Toast." Chase  says.

"Eggs?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and Bacon." Chase replies.

"That works." Ryan  says.

"Let's do it."  Chade  says.

They get to work. Ryan  starts the French Toast while Chase makes  the Eggs. They then both quickly  tag team the bacon. Once that was all made they go and take the food out. They had just finished setting the table when Gianna, Jossalyn ,
and sleepy Melissa  enter the kitchen.

"Something smells good." Gianna says.

"Yes it does." Jossalyn  agrees.

"Yes, and I actually have the desire to eat." Gianna  replies.