Chapter 127: Yellowstone Day 1/Happy Birthday Jossalyn & Willow

Jossalyn's POV: 

Jossalyn's POV: 

The next morning Jossalyn  and Chase  woke up when the alarm went off.

"Where are we?" Jossalyn asks.

"Near the entrance of Yellowstone National Park." Chase replies.

"Who drove?" Jossalyn asks.

"Gianna drove 7 hours and then Willow took over and drove the rest of the way." Chase replies.

"Awesome. I can't wait to explore more with everyone." Jossalyn  says.

"Yes it is going to be awesome." Chase replies.

"Happy birthday baby." Chase says kissing her.

"Thanks baby." Jossalyn says .

"How are you feeling?" Chase asks.

"I am okay. I know what I went through but thankfully he didn't rape me." Jossalyn says.

"I know baby. Thank god." Chase replies kissing her head.

They both get up and get dressed. They head downstairs meeting everyone there. Evelyn  had made a big breakfast with the help of Josh and Melissa. They sit down and eat.

"During our drive here we found a grocery store that was open 24 hours so we got more groceries." Gianna  says.

"Yes we are definitely good now for two weeks." Ryan  says.

"How much do we owe you guys?" Jossalyn asks.

"Please." Ryan  says.

"No we want to give you something." Willow  says.

"Yes it is only fair." Evelyn  says.

"No its fine. We are all on this trip together we can pitch in when we need stuff. Ryan  and I  will eat and so does our dogs." Gianna says.

"True and we all have pitched in for gas." Alex  says.

"Yes we take turns getting whatever it may be that we need." Chase  says.

"Yes that works for me." Ryan  says.

When they finished eating they clean up the dishes. Evelyn  had something cooking in the crock pot for dinner.

"So who is going to drive today?" Evelyn  asks.

"Anyone but Gianna  and Willow  they took turns driving here last night." The guys say.

"Gianna or Willow close your eyes and spin around with your finger out pointing. Whoever  you land on is who drives." The girls suggest.

The couples stand together in a circle kinda. Willow  closes her eyes and spins. She stops landing on Alex. He  heads up to the front of the RV. Everyone gathers in the dinning room area and opens the blinds to see outside. They start their journey inside of Yellowstone. They enter through the North Entrance in Gardiner,  where they drive through the Roosevelt Arch to enter.