Chapter 136: Smokey Mountains/ Pigeon Forge

Chase's  POV:

Chase's  POV:

Not long after they feel asleep Chase woke Jossalyn up by kissing her neck.

"Baby?" Jossalyn says.

"Yeah." Chase replies.

"What's wrong." Jossalyn asks.

"I can't sleep. Sorry I woke up." Chase says.

"It's okay baby you know I love snuggling with you and I love your kisses." Jossalyn says.

"I love them both too." Chase says nuzzling her hair kissing her neck.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans softly.

"Yes." Chase says.

"Please." Jossalyn says.

"Please what." Chase says.

Jossalyn doesn't say anything she just aligns her hips just right and pushes back against Chase. Chase  thrusts as she does this pushing into her.

"Yes." Josaalyn moans.

They both move together. Chase  was kissing her anywhere he could while his hands roamed all along her body.

"Joss." Chase moans.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans.

"God baby I can feel every inch of your skin." Chase  says.

" I know baby its amazing." Jossalyn  moans.

They kept moving together.

"Joss baby." Chase groans  as he  cums inside her.

"Chase." Jossalyn  calls  out cumming with him.

They ride it out together. Jossalyn then rolls over facing Chase  kissing him. That was all it took and they were going at it again. They end up wrapped up like a pretzel.

"As much as I love making love to you baby we need sleep." Chase  says.

"I know." Jossalyn  says.

She  snuggles him falling back to sleep. Chase  still couldn't sleep. He gets up and goes to does some workouts and then heads to the shower. A few minutes later he heads out to the bedroom in just a towel. 

"God what a view to wake up to." Jossalyn says sitting up.

"Oh yeah?" Chase  asks.

"Yes." Jossalyn says.

"I am glad you like what you see baby." Chase  says doing a little dance shaking his butt.

Chase the goes over to the bed and Joss  pulls the towel off.

"There that is better." Jossalyn says.

"Oh so you want to play huh baby?" Chase  asks hovering over her.