Chapter 80: Pool Days/ Tire Test

Jossalyn's

Jossalyn's

Jossalyn woke up the next morning before Chase. She lifts her head off his chest looking up seeing him still sleeping, smile on his face. He looked peaceful and Jossalyn was glad that he was sleeping. Jossalyn gets up without waking Chase. She slide into her robe. She called in breakfast for her, him and the kids so they could eat before Chase had to head to the track.

Jossalyn checked on the kids finding them still sleeping. Blitz was curled up beside Melissa and Butterscotch was laying next to Josh. Shadow was laying on the foot of the bed. Jossalyn went and got the food. She then goes to take the food into their bedroom.

"Hey baby." Chase says sitting up letting the sheet fall down his body.

He was naked from their romps in the sheets. And that damn mustache and scruff was so sexy.   

"Hey baby." Jossalyn says huskily.

Chase pulls her close to him. 

"Hmm what's under this robe." Chase asks untying it letting it slide down her body.

He then places soft feathery kisses on her belly.    Hitting straight to her core.

"Saying hello to the twins?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes baby.    I love them so much" Chase says.

He goes and nibbles her hip.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans losing control.

"Hmm well I wanna lick you like a lollipop." Chase says.

And lick her he did.    He left a trail of licks followed by kisses down her body completely avoiding her clit and her core.     Chase grabs her one leg placing her foot on the side of the bed making his face leveled with her pussy.   Shifting down her body, Chase's  mouth became attached to her clit, his tongue moving in circles while he held her hips with his strong hands, his ring and middle finger entered her.

"Chase." Jossalyn moans out with zero volume control.

"Mmm."  Chase chuckles against her pussy, gladly excepting her juices running down his lips.

"Oh my god!" She moaned out, "Mouth's so good Chase ," Jossalyn whined, fingers lacing in his dark hair while she rocked her  hips into his mouth.

"Doing so good baby," Chase  praised as she began to shake with over stimulation.

Chase swore he could eat her  pussy all day, his large hand gripped onto her ribs, before his fingers began to pinch her nipples as he continued to eat her like a feast.

"Fuck Chase!" Jossalyn moaned while he brought her to another orgasm, his fingers rolling her clit, tongue fucking her entrance.

Chase licked and sucks her through it.