Chapter 87: Is He Cheating

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry baby but we have team meetings and such." Jossalyn says.

"I know I am going to stay home and connect in via zoom." Chase says.

"Okay baby, I am going to stay home too.   Josh has double school to do today." Jossalyn says.

"Okay." Chase replies.

"You okay?" Jossalyn asks.

"Yes I am fine.   My leg is bothering me." Chase snaps.

"Okay sorry." Jossalyn replies.

She gets up and throws on her Pjs and heads out of the room.      She goes and gets Josh and Melissa up.

"Mama are you okay?" Josh asks.

"Yes baby Mama is fine." Jossalyn says putting smile on her face.

"You have been crying." Josh says.

"Its okay buddy. " Jossalyn replies.

She helps them get up and they head down to the den so he can get logged in for school.     She set up Melissa with her leap frog so she could do some educational stuff as well.     Finally she headed into the kitchen to make something for her and Chase.   Maybe it could be a peace offering.      A few minutes later she felt arms snake around her waist.

"I am sorry baby, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.    Its just my leg is bothering me." Chase replies.

"I am sorry.   I didn't mean to make you mad on top of it." Jossalyn says.

"Its okay, stop saying you are sorry baby.    You didn't do anything wrong.    And please don't think anytime I get angry I am going to hit you.  I am not." Chase says.

"Well I can't help it Chase,  you knew I came with baggage and if you can't handle it then let me know now so I can take the kids and give you a clean slate." Jossalyn says.

"Oh my god Jossalyn that isn't what I am saying.   I know you were put through it with Kris.   I am sorry he treated you like that.   BUT I am not Kris.   So stop thinking I am." Chase says.

Jossalyn don't say anything.    The takes her plate of food and heads up to their room to get her Ipad and laptop.   She was going to work from the guest room to give him some space.     That was when his phone went off, it was a text message.     It was from Angel his ex.    Jossalyn unlocked his phone and read it.      She then went on to his instagram and saw that he was still following her and she was liking a lot of his stuff.    Jossalyn dropped his phone, grabs her stuff and heads to the guest room.     She plugged up and logged into her laptop.     She got on zoom and worked on Chase and Josh's schedule for the weekend.