Chapter 183: Berlin it to Win It

Jossalyn's

Jossalyn's

The next morning she woke up feeling Chase growing hard inside of her.     They had a pretty productive night in between the sheets.

"Hmm good morning wifey.   I need to fuck the hell out of you." Chase says pinning her under him.

"Please baby.    I need to be fucked." Jossalyn begged.

Chase starts to move pounding in and out of her, fucking her relentlessly.   

"Joss oh fuck." Chase moans out as he fills her up with his release.

"Chase." Jossalyn calls out digging her nails into his back as she follows him.

They ride it out.

"I love you baby." Chase says kissing her.

"I love you too." Jossalyn says.

They both get up. Chase went to shower. Jossalyn got dressed. Chase comes out in just his towel.

"Damn you got dressed." Chase says.

"Damn your distracting me." Jossalyn says.

"Hmm maybe that was the plan." Chase says giving her a little booty shake.

Jossalyn rolls her eyes. She then left to go get the kids up. They were excited. They head out to the main room. Chase joined them a few minutes later. Chase and Jossalyn took the kids in one car and William, Alex and Willow went in the second car. They head to the track. They park and head inside. They took the kids around to the fan zone. They then head to the hauler. Chase changed.

"Good luck baby, I love you." Jossalyn says.

"I love you too." Chase says.

They share a few kisses. Melissa ran over to Chase and hugged him. He stopped down to her level.

   He stopped down to her level

She kissed his forehead.

"Good luck daddy, I love you!" Melissa says.

"Thanks princess, I love you more." Chase says.