Chapter 158: Back To Life

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn and Chase woke up and wrangled up the kids and the dogs and Chase flew them back to Charlotte. The arrived at their house and lay the kids back down and settle the dogs. After making sure the other animals were taken care of they head upstairs and lay down for a little bit.

A little bit later that morning Jossalyn woke up smelling the most mouth watering smell. She looked over seeing Chase was missing. Jossalyn gets up and heads down to the kitchen. She walks in finding Chase over by the stove with Melissa and Josh making breakfast. He was so patient with them and didn't care if batter spilt.

"Well what do we have here?" Jossalyn asks.

"Oh hey baby, Josh felt horrible with how he treated you yesterday at lunch and he felt bad and wanted to make it up to you by making you your favorites for breakfast." Chase says.

"Yes and asked me to help." Melissa says excitedly.

"I am sorry Mama, I do appreciate you and I love you so much." Josh says.

"Aww baby I love you too." Jossalyn says ruffling his hear.

"I know, now go sit down. Daddy, Melissa and I have this." Josh says.

Jossalyn listened. She sat down and watched as they made cake batter waffles, eggs and scrapple. She set the table and when they bought the food over they sat down to eat.

"Thank you guys its delicious." Jossalyn replies.

They eat together. When they finished Jossalyn took the kids and got them washed up. They were now in the play room watching Paw Patrol of course cus the lead dogs name was Chase.

Jossalyn rolled her eyes and chuckled as he headed into the laundry room.

"I don't think you have ever looked sexier," Chase muses as the hazy morning melts into calm afternoon.

He had just finished cleaning up a giant mess in the kitchen. Josh and Melissa wanted to help make breakfast and despite Chase's help, most of the batter ended up on the floor and on the kids. While Chase cleaned up the huge food fight mess, Jossalyn stripped the kids of their messy clothes and were now tossing them into the wash.

Jossalyn scoffs, shooting him an unamused glare over her shoulder as he leans against the doorframe of the messy laundry room. He rolls his eyes in response, pushing off and collecting her into his arms. Jossalyn giggles as he presses sloppy kisses against her cheeks and neck.

"Stop joking around," Jossalyn says shrugging him off, bending over to collect a couple of socks off of the floor.

His laugh rings through the room and it makes her smile. The man could infuritate her to no end specially how stubborn he could be at times but he was her stubborn ass. Jossalyn moves to stand. But she can't, not all the way. Under the swell of her thoughts, she hadn't noticed his movement and she could now feel him behind her again. His hands were on her hips, thumbs rubbing circles on the bare skin of her back.