Chapter 117: Polar Bear Jail

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase woke up before Jossalyn.    He called down and had a special breakfast made for them.       He then set the table up for two with candles and such.    He also sat up his guitar.   

Twenty minutes later they bought the food up and Chase had it all set up.

"Something smells so good." Jossalyn says sitting up.

The sheet fell down her body and Chase smiled seeing she had nothing on but her new engagement ring as well as her old one and wedding band.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says going to her.

She kneels up accepting the kiss he gave her.

"Hmm I love that you are growing your beard out. I love you all wooly mammoth." Jossalyn says kissing his lips.

" Jossalyn says kissing his lips

"Hmm I am glad you like it. But it don't give you beard burn?" Chase asks.

"Nope not at all. And it feels really really really good when you eat me out. Like really really really good." Jossalyn says.

"I am glad baby. I love eating your pussy until you squirt all over my face." Chase says.

"Hmm, want at taste now?" Jossalyn asks.

"No baby I am hungry and I have food for us." Chase says.

"Oh okay." Jossalyn says pulling away.

"Hey baby it's not that I don't want too but if we don't keep on track we will miss whatever you planned." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says softly.

He kisses her forehead and then helps her off the bed.    He leads her the table set up with breakfast and his guitar.     There was also candles and rose petals in the heart shaped jacuzzi behind it.

     There was also candles and rose petals in the heart shaped jacuzzi behind it