Chapter 92: Charleston

Jossalyn's POV:

Jossalyn's POV:

The next morning Jossalyn woke up to soft kisses along her neck.

"Hey baby." Jossalyn says.

"Hey baby." Chase says his voice laced with desire.

"Hmm did someone wake up horny?" Jossalyn asks running her nails down his chest.

"I sure did. Can't help myself when I have a hot wife wrapped around me like a pretzel." Chase says.

He then pins her to the bed and was inside her.

"Chase, fuck." Jossalyn moans out.

"That is the plan baby girl, gonna fuck your brains out baby." Chase says.

"Please, fuck." Jossalyn moans out.

"Shh baby gotta be quiet.   Don't want everyone to know what we're up too."  Chase says.

He then captures her mouth with his to drown out the moans.   They rock their hips together in unison as they both reach their climax.

"Chase baby." Jossalyn moans out as she cums, orgasm rushing through her.

"Joss." Chase calls out as he follows.

They ride it out.     

"I think we should get up and get the kids." Jossalyn says.

"Yes we are taking a day trip." Chase says.

"Okay." Jossalyn says.

They get dressed.     They head downstairs.      The kids were already downstairs helping Gianna and Erin make breakfast.   Jossalyn pitched in.    They had cake batter waffles, eggs and bacon.    They sat down and ate.

"Mama you okay?" Melissa asks.

"Yes baby girl why?" Jossalyn asks.

"I heard you yelling daddy's name and I tried to get in to check on you but the door was locked." Melissa says.

Chase choked on the milk he just drank.

"I am fine baby girl I promise." Jossalyn says.

She wanted to crawl into the floor and die.      

"Sweetie I think your mom and dad were playing a game." Ryan says.

"What game?" Melissa asks.

"Who can scream the others name the loudest." Ryan says.

"Oh my god Ryan, shut up." Chase says.

Ryan laughs like a hyena.

They finished breakfast without anymore mortifying comments from the kids.   

They finally head out for their day trip.    Even if being  short on time, they  can visit Charleston from Myrtle Beach in just one day on this guided tour.   See top Charleston sights, such as the City Market and the Battery, on a horse-drawn carriage tour and a harbor cruise, plus take a guided tour of Boone Hall Plantation.